C H A P T E R 3

I walked towards the car and was shocked to find Harry yes THE HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION. I was not a big  fan of them but they are good. He was unconscious. I took him out of the car carefully  and decided to bring him to my apartment. I have my own apartment but since my parents died, I moved in with my friends because I don't like to live alone. I was really depressed when I lost them but now I'm okay. Everyone has to leave one day right? That's life. I took Harry in my car and put him in the backseat.

Arriving at my apartment I called my friend and told her I'll spend night here as I'm missing my parents. I didn't told her about Harry she will freak out. she is a directioner. I took Harry in my bedroom and changed him into a shirt and sweatpant. He is fit :)

I cleaned his wounds and bandage it. I also put a glass of water and medicines in case he woke up in the middle of the night. I decided to sleep on the sofa and leave him alone here. I took out a blanket and cover him. I took a shower and went to sleep thinking what will happen tomorrow when Harry wake up. But I couldn't sleep so I decided to read a book. I was worried about Harry. I checked him from time to time in case he woke up and need anything but nothing he was still unconscious. I continue reading until sleep overtook me.

*Harry's pov*

I woke up in  an unfamiliar room.My head hurts a lot. I remembered what happened yesterday I got into a car crash. I looked around and noticed that I was in a girl room, I wondered who brought here. I got out of the bed and noticed I was not in the same clothes. God she changed my clothes. I decided to leave this place. I went downstairs and saw a girl sleeping on the sofa. She was cute. I guess She is the one who helped me yesterday. She is my saviour. Maybe I should leave before she woke up. She can be a fan and she'll freak out if she see me. I think it's better to leave. I went to the door quietly making sure not to wake her up. I got out of her apartment and went home. I need to walk as I don't have my car with me but I was too lazy so I called Louis to pick me up.

"Hey Lou"
"OMG HARRY WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU"
"I'm okay don't worry. Can you please pick me up then I'll tell you what happened"i said and gave him the address.
"Okay I'll be there in 10. Love ya Haz."
"Love ya too"

*skip car drive*

"so you got into a car accident last night?"Liam asked.

"Yeah"

"Thank God you are okay curly. I don't know what will happen to me if you left"louis said fake crying.

"Shut up Louis. A girl hepled you but you left without saying thank you. What the hell Harry! She helped you for God sake and you didn't even thanks her." Liam yelled

"I told you she can be a fan that's why I left" I whispered

"So what Harry?"

"I don't want to talk about this. I'm going to bed"i said getting up

I heard Liam sighed but didn't say anything.

*Darcy's pov*

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I quickly woke up when I remembered that harry is here. I lazily went into the kitchen to make him some coffee and pancakes. I entered the bedroom and saw that harry was missing. He left? I checked the bathroom and saw that he was not  there. He left. He didn't even thanks me for helping him. How rude of him I thought to myself. I admit I was a bit heartbroken he didn't meet me before going, but i'm used to it. Everyone leaves me in the end and its harry styles he is in the biggest boyband in the world. Why would he fall for someone like me?