2 months later...

-2 months later-

Katies POV

I grabed my guitar and walked into my room. I sat down on my bed, thinking about what anna told me.

-flashback to 3 weeks ago-

I walked up the Anna giving her a nod as in "hello."

Anna looked at me as what seemed like 5 minutes, "um, i have to tell you something about justin. Well i saw him holding hands and kissing Kelly"

I was shocked, my heart just broke into a million pieces. He wasnt ever mine but Kelly was one of my friends. She knew i liked him. I faked a smile and lied to one of my bestfriends "im over that thing."

-end of flashback-

I started singing

" when i saw you with her my heart just dropped"

Before i could come up with my phone rang.

It was bella

"Aye bitch wanna go to the movies with me, Crystal,& anna" bella asked.

"Ya why not" i answered

"Meet us there in 20" anna said

"20 minutes? 20 years? 20 bananas" i asked, laughing

"BYE" anna yelled.

I put my high wasted black shorts and my crop top on.

"BYE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" i told my dog as i left the house.

I walked to the Grove. I saw the guy i sorta liked, His name was Evan. He was with Justin, Kelly, And Veronica.

I saw my friends and ran up to them, hugging them.

I saw someone i never expected to see. I saw my old best friend.

-flashback to 5th grade promotion(it was now 7th grade)-

Eduard- " promise we will always keep in contact"

Me- " i promise, im gonna miss you so much. Please dont leave"

Eduard- " i have to im sorry, love you bestie"

That was a promise i didnt keep.

-flashback over-

I ran up to Eduard and gave him a big hug, "i missed you so much" i saw Justin and Evan rolling there eyes at me and somewhat looking jealous. Why would they be jealous, they hate me?

Eduard smiled at me and hugged me back "i missed you too, im going now but text me later"

I nodded. I walked over to my friends.

Anna started laughing like a crazy person. Crystal stared twerking and Bella was on the floor laughing along with Anna.

My friends are crazy.

After the movies i logged onto facebook. I have a double life on facebook. Im not just Katie Ryan, the loser. On facebook im somewhat cool and popular. My best friend was Sammy.

My double life isnt always the best of both worlds. It has some drama too. I remember making a wish on my birthday, that i'd have a boyfriend. Little did i know i was gonna have more boyfriends then i expected.