Jess

She was just in here . Rory Gilmore . And in that second of staring into her striking blue eyes I realised how much I missed her . I missed talking to her about our favourite books , movies , anything for hours on end , i missed serving her coffees in the morning , I missed kissing her , I missed staring into her killer blue eyes . I really did miss her , more than anything .

God I shouldn't be thinking this . I have a girlfriend who I'm with and it's getting serious . Rory was a long time ago I can't dwell on it anymore she's definitely moved on from me anyways with a face like hers . There's no way she'd be on the market , but even if she was It wouldn't matter because I'm with someone else now I guess .

"So what was all that about " asked Luke raising his eyebrows at me .
" Oh it was nothing just surprised to see her again that's all " I replied quickly without hesitation .
" You still have feelings for her don't you ? I saw the way you looked at her "
"No , I told you I was just surprised now let it go " I snapped back
" Alright I'm letting it go I won't mention it " Luke replied
" I'm going out "
" I'm sorry I thought we were passed the I'm going out and not telling you where I'm going stage "
" Yeah well you thought wrong uncle Luke " I said

I felt bad for being so cheeky to Luke after everything he's done for me , but I felt angry at him for saying I had feelings for Rory , that was ridiculous , we were together years ago I needed to let it go .

I entered the book store , a place of grown to love now and walked through the aisles with little space to move around . I've read most of the books in here but I guess I could re read a couple . Books were one of my favourite things in life , if I wasn't reading a book , something was wrong . They were a constant in my life no matter what .

Someone bumped into my shoulder and mumbled a sorry . I looked up and there she was again , Rory . I should've known she'd be here , books are her favourite thing too .
"Hey " I said
"Oh , hey "
"Hey "
" Okay let's not do that again " she giggled , I melted when she giggled like that .
"Right let's not do that again " I giggled too
" Um , so why are you in Stars Hollow again ? Not that I don't want you here I'm just wondering , well it's not like I do want you here I just , um , ehh yeah just wondering ? "
I could see she was nervous .
" Rory , slow down , I'm in stars hollow for a couple days just visiting Luke "
Her face dropped when I said that , like maybe she wanted me to be here for her .
" Oh well it's nice that your visiting Luke , Luke's great " she replied quickly
" Yeah he is .. hey , do want to go for a drink or something before I leave , I'd love to catch up " her face lifted again .
"Yeah I'd like that a lot " she smiled
" Tomorrow at 9 pm ? "
"Yeah that sounds good , sorry for bumping into you again " she replied smiling and walking through the door .

That felt great to talk to her again , even if it was a brief conversation . I couldn't wait for tomorrow night , we would get to properly catch up , I wanted to know how she was doing , was she okay , that's all I cared about .