Chapter 2

Next Day.

Reyaansh was walking towards library but stopped in between when she heard inara's shouting..he raised his eyebrow and thinking that why is she shouting and to whom specially.
He stepped down back from staris and looked at ishana from the corner.

cabir kya tha ye sab...mein subha se tumhe
contact krne ki koshish kar rai hu..aur tum ho ki..uss vinnie k sath flirting karne mein busy ho...competition ko aane mein 2weeks bhi nahi rehte aur tum hoo...

BEFORE SHE COULD COMPLETE CABIR SHOUTED AT HER ON THE TOP HER MOUTH SHUT IN FEAR.

SHUUTTT UP...pareshaan ho gaya hu tumhare iss drama se mein taani.. can't uh keep your mouth shut taani. jaanta hu mein is competition ke baarey mein..aur ye bhashan dena band karo and for god sake un daily soaps wife ke jaise act mat karo..

Tears made their way to flow from her eyes and their rey closed his fist in anger..

Taani wiped her tears but still was sobbing and took a courage to speak..
Cabir...i i m sor

Before she could complete he cutted her.

-to hell with your damn..sorry....

and saying this he left from there...
leaving a hurted soul behind.

**

shhh...shhh...Taani stop crying naa doll
look i am here na now no one will say anything to you...doll stop crying..
He said it while hugging her tapping on her back and trying to make her cries stop
from past an hour.

he..he always flirts with that vinnie...
leaving me alone here or somewhere
and..and when i ask him something..he shouts on me...
said taani while sobbing..and still hugging him tightly making rey's shirt wet with her tears.

Taani...
why don't you leave him? I mean In college everybody knows that he is using you because you are an amazing dancer & he is taking opportunity of that the why dont you..leave him? he just wants to win dance compe..

THAPPPP****
and before he could complete his sentence..she slapped him on his face

i came here to share my problem with you and here you are telling me to do a break up with cabir..seriously reyaansh!!!
don't you know how much i love him..this was not expected from you..

SHE TURNED TO LEAVE FROM THERE BUT STOPPED AND LOOKED AT HIM BACK..AND SAID :- don't show me your face again..Mr Reyaansh Singhania.
saying this in anger she left from there....

and there he was just looking down at the floor with no emotion still re-collecting her wordings specially her sudden first slap..to him.