ive met with a terrible fate...havent i? (BEN drowned love story)

Hey guys! First story, so please don't hate! Thanks guys!

There was a young girl, Jenny. She wasn't like any other girl. She, well, she almost died from drowning when she was only seven. She was almost sixteen now. She lived by herself from the fact that her mom died when she was three and her dad left one day and, well, never came back.

"Oh god! I'm gunna be late!!! Jenny said as her clock said 7:45.

She jumped in the shower, brushed her hair and teeth, got dressed did her makeup and ran to school. As she got to class the bell just rang. (rung, ringed, rang? whatever) Her teacher, Mrs. Eligh, announced there was a new student.

"Class we have a new student! His name is, Ben!" Mrs. Eligh said as Ben walked in. "Ben there is a seat right there." She said to Ben as she pointed across from you.

"Hmm? Is she talking to me? Oh, there's a new student. He sits across from me? Oh great its going to be like one of those love stories, new student sits next to you then your in love, well ain't gunna happen boy!" Jenny thought to her self. "Hi! I'm Jenny ^^!" (somewhat the face she made) Jenny said to Ben as he sat down.

"H-hi I'm B-ben" he said looking nervous

"No need to be shy, I ain't gunna bite!"

Ben smiled as he took out his book for the class.

"Y'know...he is kinda cute. NO!" Jenny said to her self.

(time skip because I mean its school you don't wanna learn right now, your here for Ben XD)

"Class is dismissed!" Mrs. Eligh said as the bell rang.

She walked home, by herself as usual. She heard a voice come from behind her. It didn't seem as it was directed to her.

"Ugh Ben, where are you going to go? back under the bench? where are you going to stay? slender won't let me come back he's pissed off at me" He said to himself.

"Ben? Are you okay?" Jenny asked Ben.

"Oh! Heh Jenny i-i didn't see you there..."

"Are you- wait, how did you know my name? I never told you it."

"Oh uhhh just a hunch"

"Oh well Anyway what's the matter?"

"well you see, I don't really have anywhere to stay so I'm just going to go back to the park bench."

"WHAT! no way bro! you know, you can stay at my house if you want, I mean If you would like..."

There was a pause, just plain quiet, he ran up to her, he hugged her.

"You would really do that?" Ben asked wide eyed.

"well yes I mean if you need a place to stay."

Jenny and Ben walked home when we got there he remembered something...her parents.

"Jenny? w-will your parents mind that I'm going to stay?"  he said worried, as if he wasn't going to be able to stay.

"O-oh my p-par-parents t-they...they won't mind!" She said trying to hide her secrets.

"great! I'm glad they won't mind!" he said happily (or was he planning to make her meet with a terrible fate?)

Jenny and Ben went up to her house. Ben stood on the porch as Jenny put the keys in and unlocked the door, she let Ben in first as it seemed like the right thing to do.

BEN'S POV

Goddamnit! Why is she so...I don't know! so perfect, so cute! I've met with a terrible fate...haven't I?