chapter four

*Mickey*

I awoke in a white room with annoying beeping sounds coming from the background. A hospital. I thought to myself as I tried to sit up, I failed miserably at the attempt. I growled in frustration, then I heard a voice. I'm almost positive I didn't imagine it. I glanced over and saw a treat stained Carter coming towards me.

"Oh my God Mickey! I thought you were in a coma or something! you've been out for a week. It scared the shit out of Ash and I, don't tell Ash this but I was more worried." Gave a faint smile and winked. I was really relieved that Carter was here. There was no one else in the world I would have trust more. Ash came in second... though I have only known him for about two weeks now, not counting the whole one I was I just missed. Honestly though, there was no one else that cares about me. 

Carter engulfed me in one of famous bear hugs, it was a little painful but it felt good to snuggle into him.

Suddenly a burst of hope blossomed somewhere inside me, I had two friends and a son that loves me, life was finally going to be okay. 

                     ~*~

A week later I was let out of the hospital and allowed to go home. The only thing was, I didn't have a home. Carter jumped in as the practically brother he is and told me he could make arrangements for me to stay at his house until everything was settled. It was a good idea. Other than the fact that his family is so big they don't have a guest bedroom and Carter likes his bed too much to give it up to even me and I because of the five broken ribs they said that I need the proper bed, no old lumpy matters and no couches.

Carter was a little too happy to share a bed with me but out was the only thing that would have worked and made everyone happy.

A week later we went to court and my dad went to jail. We had a celebration in honor of the judge... I like that judge. The one thing I wasn't looking forward to was going to court to figure out who I'm going to live with for the next year or so. I'm probably going to get Carter, but he doesn't have enough space in his house, I don't feel close enough to Ash to move in with him but he may be my last option. I have no relatives and the only family friend we had raped me. Hopefully, I won't have to pick. 

            A/N

Hey, sorry, I know this chapter is kind of crapy I didn't really know what to write though... I'll update as soon as possible and these be better! Thanks for all the votes! I really appreciate them!

             -Em