Chapter 49

Songs of the Chappie:

None this time.

Check out Cry With You by Hunter Hayes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV.

It was the next day and I was lying in bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought about how she would feel when I met her again today. I couldn't tell if it was just me being nervous about the date or the fact that Gaby was also getting an abortion. Part of me wanted to be with my sister because this was a big step for her. But I needed to go on this date with Kara. I needed to help out friends in need and I needed to see if she still loved me. I turned over and looked at the clock which said that it was two in the afternoon. My date was at five and I still didn't know how to act or what to wear. At the moment, I wanted to call the boys in to help me decide and tell me what to do, but I knew they were busy. I could footsteps running slowly down the stairs and I heard soft whispers. There was a knock at my door and I got up. I threw on sweatpants and socks and then I opened the door. Perrie stood in front of me and looked up at me.

"You knocked?" I said.

"Harry will be in here in ten minutes," she said.

"And the rest of the boys?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she said.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"Not feeling well," she said.

"I see," I said.

"Louis will probably be taking care of him," she said.

"And where's my sister?" I asked.

"Waiting for me downstairs with the rest of the girls," she said.

"Is anyone going with you guys?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Alright be safe," I said.

"Thanks, bye," she said, walking away. I closed my door softly and heard more whispers. Soon Harry knocked at my door and entered with Liam by his side.

"Harry, Liam," I said. Then Aaron and Zach walked in.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"They're apart of the plan," Liam said.

"Well Aaron is," Zach said.

"So what are you here for?" I asked him.

"To get your clothes together," he said, rolling his eyes and going into my closet and grabbing what he thought I should wear.

"Ok," I said, turning my attention back to Harry, Aaron, and Liam.

"So the plan is basically, that Aaron will go talk to Kara at four thirty and tell her to go to the cafe to meet someone. Of course, she'll think that you're someone of importance, but she'll be shocked when she gets there to find you. Then you'll get back on track with each other and make her fall in love with you. Oh and you'll also be planning dates with her for two weeks," Liam said.

"What's suppose to happen in those two weeks?" I asked.

"You need to make her fall deeply in love with you all over again. Then you'll disappear for a week. You won't answer her calls, visit her, anything. No matter how much you want and need to," Liam said.

"Alright," I said.

"Aaron and Zach will also be making sure that you follow through with this, because as she falls deeply in love with you, you'll do the same with her. And we need you to focus on the mission, not your personal feelings," Liam said.