Chapter 57

Songs of the Chappie:

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Find A Way- Safetysuit (favorite song at the moment)

Break of Dawn- Micheal Jackson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Charlie," my therapist said as I opened my eyes. I sat here at the age of 24. I had written a story of my life, of course adding a bit of changed names and a few different events were changed, but it was similar to my life.

"Yes," I said. I looked at her as she stared at me. I hadn't found an end. I thought that this could possbly be the end, but I knew that it wouldn't be.

"It's a great story. I think you should publish it," she smiled.

"I don't think my husband would like that," I said.

What I didn't include in the story was that after graduation Harry and I broke up. He wanted to go and live in Britain to visit home and a few friends, but I had got accepted to Columbia on full scholarship, so I had to take it. We had promised to keep in touch, but soon he moved out there permanently and I stayed in the States. The addresses got lost as we moved from place to place and I didn't have any of the girls' numbers as they had moved somewhere around with their boyfriends following their dreams.

"Charlie," she said.

"Yes," I said.

"MItchell wouldn't mind," she smiled. I knew she was pushing this for my better good. I think that she believed it could help me find myself as I've told her many times that I've lost myself.

"I'd have to talk to him about it," I said, as I stood up. I looked at the clock and grabbed my things.

"Thank you for letting me read it. It's beautiful," she smiled.

"I'm sure," I nodded. Then I walked out and to my car. My phone quickly ran and the picutre of me and Mitch at a New Year's Eve Ball last year.

"Hi honey," I said, as I answered the phone. I put him on my bluetooth as I started my car's engine and pulled out of the office's parking lot.

"Hey, how'd therapy go?" he asked.

"It went fine. I mean we discussed something really cool that I want to share with you," I said.

"Well can it wait until tomorrow?" he asked.

"I thought you were having dinner with my sister's family and I tonight," I said.

"I was, but stuff came up at the office," he said.

"Of course," I said.

"What are you implying?" he asked. I turned a corner as I drove to pick Katie, my niece, up from school.

"I'm implying that for the past three months you've been stuck at the office. You didn't even celebrate my birthday with me. I went to my sister's house to celebrate it," I said.

"Well maybe it's because you hang out with your sister so much that I don't want to come home immdeiately," he said. I slammed on the brakes as a car did before me. This made my heart stop, but that was more because of his words.

"I wouldn't have to hang out with my sister so much if you were around. And you know what.... don't come tonight. I'll talk to you tomorrow," I said.

"Baby," he said. His voice was soft and apologetic.

"Bye," I said, hanging up the phone. I parked my car before walking into the colorful school. I saw my niece with her red hair and soft hazel eyes. She smiled when she saw me and waved goodbye to everyone she saw.