Chapter 55

Songs of the Chappie:

Just So You Know- Jesse McCartney

Find a Way- Safetysuit

La La La- Naughty Boy

My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

"Charlie," I said, as I rolled into her room with my wheelchair. Even with tubes running up and around her, she still was my angel. Her head turned in my direction when she heard her name and I could see Liam smiling in his chair. Niall walked into the room, followed by Louis and Zayn. Her eyes searched mine before I rolled inside. I rolled to her side and held her hand. She hesitated slightly before she crumbled. She leaned her forehead against mine and cried softly. I held her cheek with my free hand and I whispered soft words to her.

"Harry, I missed you so much," she cried. I could feel that she wanted to move into my lap, so I picked her up and sat her in my lap. The pain was excuriating, but I'd go through anything to have her in my arms again.

"I'm not going anywhere," I whispered as I nuzzled my face into her neck. The door creaked open and I heard sudden gasps and whispers. I moved my face to see Julia and Zach standing next to Aaron and Jake.

"Jake?" I asked.

"Hey," he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Heard through the grapevine about a friend getting hurt, so me and my Beta came to check on him," he laughed.

"I'm proud of you two," I nodded.

"Yeah, me too," Aaron smiled.

"Did you talk to your sister?" I asked.

"Of course I did. We hung out over summer," Jake smiled.

"I'm glad," I nodded.

"Yeah," he said.

"Are they coming?" Charlie asked. Her voice was quiet, but full of questions.

"No, they can't make it, but they promised to be here by the weekend," he answered.

"Alright," she smiled. Then she laid her head on my chest and everything felt right.

"I think we should start over," I whispered softly.

"You do?" she asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Alright," she smiled. Then she stood up and laid back in her bed. I nodded at the boys as I rolled out the room and they quickly followed. They mentioned nothing about my motives or why I left. And that's how I needed it to stay.

....

Finally it was Halloween. I dressed up as Superman. Louis was Batman. Liam was Robin. Zayn was Green Lantern. And Niall was Flash.

We walked out my house together as a group and down the street. It had been a long time, but I could finally walk again. I hadn't seen Charlie since that night at the hospital. I had gone to school, but we weren't in the same classes. I heard the other guys talking about how their girlfriend's were moving down here, so they could be closer with Charlie. I guess we were all suppose to hang out together, but that hadn't happened.

"Harry, look," Niall said.

Then I saw Gaby, Perrie, Dani, and Eleanor. Eleanor had dressed as Batgirl. Perrie had dressed as Wonderwoman. Dani had dressed as Black Canary. And Gaby was dressed as Catwoman.