💋Ep.2

After Taehyung was out of my sight, I felt a really hard tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw 2 pretty girls. 

Y/N: May I help you?

???: Yes you may. Stop flirting with Taehyung-ie

Y/N: I'm sorry but WHO are you??

Seolhyun: Don't you know me? I'm Seolhyun, Taehyung-ie's ex!

Seolhyun: You see, Taehyung-ie still had feelings for me and I don't want him talking to you.

Y/N: If you're his ex, that means you guy broke up. So he can talk to whoever he wants

Y/N: In fact, I can talk to him, if I want to. 

Seolhyun: Look, I'm the most popular girl in this school

Y/N: Does it look like I give a shit?

Seolhyun: Oh, you have an attitude.?

Seolhyun: TaeTae likes girls like you, with an "attitude". If I ever see you talk--

Sungjae: Y/N~~!!

I see Sungjae running to us from afar. 

Sungjae: Oh.. Seolhyun.. What is going on here? Why am I sensing an awkward vibe here?

Seolhyun: Oh it's nothing, we were about to go anyways.  Bye Y/N~! *walks with AoA, Jimin*

Y/N: Bye..? ._. This school is hella weird...

Sungjae: Haha,  you'll get used to it. 

Y/N: Well, did you want anything from me?

Sungjae: No, not really.. well, yes. Do you want to eat lunch together?

Y/N: Sure! I'll be heading to our class now. Find me there if you need anything else. 

Sungjae: Okay~

I sit down in my seat and began reading a book. 

When suddenly, someone ran into our classroom.

Boy: Someone help me!! Please! He's going to kill me!!

*the boy's nose was bleeding and he was all beaten up*

Who could've done this?? Whoever did this must be out of their minds. Few seconds later, I see a familiar figure walk into the classroom. He seemed REALLY pissed off.

Taehyung: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!

Taehyung?!!?

Y/N: YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung: Who are you to speak informally to me?! *turns around to look at me* Cutie? What are you doing here?

Y/N: This is my classroom!! A better question would be, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BOY?!?!?

Taehyung: Teaching him a lesson, obviously.

Y/N: What kind of lesson is THIS!?

Taehyung: Why do you even care?

Y/N: B-Because..

*The teacher comes in and the bell rings*

Taehyung: Shit.. *taehyung curses under his breath*

Teacher: Oh MY God!! What happened to you?! Someone take him to the nurse office!! ASAP!

Teacher: Kim Taehyung! Not surprised at all, will you be attending a class today?

Taehyung: ..Whatever

*Taehyung sits next to you*

Y/N: W-Why are you sitting here? There are like 6 more empty seats