chat session two [IDENTITY]

sorry if you don't have an iPhone and why do I turn everything into yandere sksjdjd

unedited
• • •

[username] has entered the chatroom.

deku is typing...

deku: Hey, it's you!

todoroki.shouto: She's online?

dark shadow: Guys, we're in the middle of class..

DENKI is typing...

DENKI: hmm.. after she left me I don't think I care about her anymore..

DENKI: no matter how cute..

kirishima and katsuki.bakugou has entered the chatroom.

2 people are typing...

kirishima: woah [username], your sense of time is really screwed up!! do you even live in Japan? and don't you have school??

katsuki.bakugou is typing...

katsuki.bakugou: you f**** are really starting to get annoying

katsuki.bakugou: why is it ******* censored like that

katsuki.bakugou: **** this stupid censor it's a piece of ****

katsuki.bakugou: **** you

SYSTEM ALERT:
katsuki.bakugou has been muted for one hour due to their foul language and explicit content. Let's behave ourselves! (Guideline Details >>)

deku: ...I guess they added a new censor feature.

kirishima: PFFT that's gold! katsuki is so mad rn LOL

kirishima: and what's with that username.. he wants to be todoroki so bad LOLOL
('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

[username]:
Uh, hi again. My phone died last time, so that's why I left without saying anything. Sorry.

[username]:
And no, I don't live in Japan.

4 people are typing...

todoroki.shouto: You don't live in Japan? How could you have possibly gotten into this chatroom then?

DENKI: bro, I love foreigners. where are you from (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

deku: I can't believe this.. if she turns out to be a villain and hacked her way here, then who know what else she has access to! We need to tell Aizawa-sensei about this after class.

kirishima: i don't think it's as serious as you guys say.. maybe she's just a student from another class 

As the four exchange conspiracy theories and suspicions in the chat - except for Denki, of course - your mind is muddled with thoughts of confusion. There goes that banter of how you got in and why you were there again; it was all getting kind of annoying. If you were honest, you didn't really download the game to play Mystic Messenger all over again. You were hoping for a different story, but maybe that was too much to ask for. You wanted to stir up some controversy; you wanted drama.

[username]:
Why do you guys care so much?
It's not like you actually exist
or anything.

DENKI: wow.. that was kinda mean..

kirishima: what?! just because we're not pro heroes yet doesn't make our existence any less!! man, you may not be a villain but you sure talk like one

todoroki.shouto: ...

dark shadow: This is just ridiculous. Someone should kick her out already.

deku: I agree with Denki...

You cringed. Okay, so they're sensitive. Noted.

[username]:
So what if I were a villain? If I was
planning to attack you, I would
have done it already.

[username]:
You all need to calm down.
It's just an app.

Uraraka Ochako has joined Class 1-A's server. Say hi!

4 people are typing...

Uraraka Ochako: Hey guys! Is this the reason why half the class is on their phone in the middle of class?

deku: Uraraka-san! @[username] is suspected of being a villain. Just be careful.

todoroki.shouto: You can't find this chatroom app in the AppStore. It has been custom programmed for U.A. High students only.

kirishima: todoroki you sound like iida

Rolling your eyes, you decided that you've had enough idiocy for one day. You tapped out of the chatroom and back onto the main screen where a variety of options popped up in colorful tabs displayed at the top of the screen. On one of the tabs, you spotted a red '1' tag on it, indicating that you have a new notification. It's a private message from one of the characters.

NEW MESSAGE (1):
todoroki.shouto

Intrigued, you tapped on it, which opened up a new chat.

todoroki.shouto: Stop leaving so suddenly.

The message made you freeze. Your fingers hovered over the keyboard in quiet contemplation, wondering what you should type in response.

[username]:
No.

You exited out of the app as soon as you hit send and your message was delivered. Holding your finger on the app's icon, you waited until the 'x' sign popped up before pressing it without hesitation.

Delete "Class 1-A's Chatroom"?
Deleting this app will also delete its data.

CANCEL ACCEPT

Sighing in disappointment, you solemnly accepted. The app disappeared from your screen and the space it took up next your other apps was now a blank space.

At least, for a moment it was.

Unable to Delete.
This application can't be deleted because it is needed by 'iPhone'.

A notification banner slid down from the top of your screen.

NEW MESSAGE todoroki.shouto
You can never leave.