Girls/Girls/Boys (Ciemy)

Hi this is another Ciemy I know but it's our two month anniversary so shut up.

"Amy Hurry up!!!" Ciel screamed from the bottom of the steps an impatient Victoria standing beside him. "I'm grabbing gifts for you guys!!!" Amy yelled back. Amy ran down the steps piles of gifts overflowing from his arms. "Okay 4 of these are for you Mother and 6 are for you!!!" Amy said quickly as he handed both of them his gifts. Victoria opened hers first. "Amy No Way!!!" Victoria said as she lifted a small heart shaped necklace with the asexual flag on it from the box. "Open the next one!!!!" Victoria than opened a slightly bigger box containing a gift card to IHop and the full 2 seasons of Hetalia Axis Powers. "Amy you know I already have both of the seasons of Hetalia right?" "Yes but open the first one." Inside was a large poster that was signed by Himaruya. "Victoria squealed loudly. "Thank you!!!!" Victoria said hugging her son. "Open the last one silly." Amy said laughing. Victoria slowly opened the last gift revealing a large asexual flag. Victoria started tearing up. "Amy Really? Is this real?" Victoria stuttered out. "Yup. An Asexual flag for you to take to pride." Amy said hugging his mother tightly. "Now how could you get anything better than that for me?" Ciel said crossing his arms. "You'll see"

"I can't take this Amy!!!" Ciel said. "Yes you can!!!" Amy replied as Ciel was holding two flags, One the transgender flag and the other a rainbow flag. Hugging his boyfriend Ciel opened the next one. Inside was a heart shaped necklace with half the heart being the transgender flag and the other side being a rainbow flag. "Amy honestly-" "Nope" Amy interrupted. "Take it." Ciel laughed and opened up the next box which had a full Ciel Phantomhive cosplay in it including the boots and hat. Ciel hugged his boyfriend tightly. "Thank you Amy." Ciel said. "Open the last one I'm giving the very last one to you at pride." Amy said smiling. Ciel unwrapped the gift and put his hand over his mouth. Inside the box was a heart framed picture of when they first met after Amy had gotten off the plane and had caught eye of him. Ciel kissed his boyfriend passionately as Victoria took pictures. "Now come on Lovi let's get to pride.

Amy heard Brendon's float starting to drive up the hill. "Here's my last gift to you." Amy said spinning Ciel around grabbing a small black box from his coat pocket and bending down on one knee and opening it to reveal a silver ring with diamonds surrounding it and a large sapphire on the top. "Ciel I've known you for 6 years and those 6 years have been the most fun filled days of my life. I'm so proud to have met you and I want to ask you to spend the rest of your life with me. Ciel ***le will you marry me?" Victoria squealed as Ciel started to cry. "Yes. Yes I will!!!!" Ciel said as he pulled Amy up from his kneeled stance and kissed him. Amy slipped the ring onto Ciel's finger. "Girls Love Girls and Boys And Love Is Not A Choice!!!!!!"

CielMoxley

Happy 2 month Anniversary Lovi I Love You~