Breaking the Distance (Ciemy)

So P.O.V's are going to change a lot Also Based off of a song that is basically our song so yeah Love you Ciel

Amy, A small nugget who was getting on a plane. Ciel, A boy who was getting ready to go to the airport to "Greet his cousins". Each texting each other while doing so.

C- Ciel A- Amy 

C- Hey Love

A- Hey :)

C- You ready for your vacation

A- Yeah!!! On a plane right now

C- Well I have to get ready to go pick up my cousins ttyl

A- Okay!! Love you

"Maybe one day we can break the distance." Amy sang quietly. Her earbuds in as the middle aged lady turned to her. "You going to go see your significant other?" The lady asked. "Yeah actually it's my boyfriend." Amy replied smiling. "Oh I remember in the late 1990's when I went to meet my significant other. They made me so happy." The lady said happily. "They? Also was gay marrige legal then?" Amy asked the lady. "They didn't have a gender." The lady said as she got a glare from the man across from them. "Oh that's nice to know that people were actually figuring out gender that early! I'm a they myself." Amy said happily. "Oh that's nice hon. And when we started dating no, it was not legal, but in 2001 same-sex marrige was legalized in the Netherlands and them and I got married the month after." The lady said smiling. "Oh that's so sweet!!!" Amy gushed smiling happily as she squeezed her stuffed turtle in happiness. "Yes it truly is. Now if you don't mind me I'm gonna be an old lady and sleep." The Lady replied as she pulled down her sleep mask.

Ciel threw on his red flannel hurridly. The plane got there in 2 hours and the 30 minute drive, plus traffic and parking meant he only had maybe 45 minutes to prepare in the airport. He slipped on his black converse and rushed outside. Ciel ran his hands through his hair starting up his truck and backing out of the apartment parking lot. "Shit I'm gonna be late!" Ciel muttered to himself. "Curse taking an hour to get ready." (If that ain't me) Ciel swerved through the traffic quickly getting there ..... 20 minutes late. "Fuck only 25 minutes to find my way through this big ass airport!" Ciel told himself as he stopped his truck. He jumped out quickly, running his hands through his hair again. Ciel locked his truck and ran into the airport ready for the journey to find plane 67 landing area.

Amy's P.O.V

"Plane 67 is coming in for a landing" The voice over the intercom said waking the lady up beside me. "Well isn't that nice. Was that worth interupting my sleep? No it wasn't was it?" The lady said grumpily. I laughed softly at the lady who was putting her stuff away. "So!" The lady said to me once she did so. "You ready?" The lady asked kindly. "I'm nervous and excited. I'm nervousited!" I said in one breath. To be honest I couldn't be more scared, but the lady didn't know that did she. "Well I hope that whoever he is that you both are happy together." The lady said. "Heh thanks." I replied. "So who are you coming here to see?" I asked in attempt to make the last few moments bearable. "I'm coming down to see my niece Victoria." The lady said. I almost choked on air. "Um is she like maybe 3 years older then me, really pale, wears glasses and has a massive crush on this guy named Ross?" I said quickly. "Oh yeah that's her alright. Always having that awkward crush on this guy named Ross." She said shaking her head. "Ma'am your daughter is my best friend." I said quietly. "Oh then you must be Amy!! Victoria talks about you and Ciel all the time!" The lady said excitedly. "Heh yeah she's told me that." I said laughing a bit. "So you must be coming down to see Ciel and to get to the baby shower." She said as I felt the plane start to land. "Yeah' funny how she and Ross ended up having a baby together."

Ciel's P.O.V

"Plane 67 has landed passengers will be getting off shortly" The Loud speaker said. I jumped to my feet rushing to spot they were all getting off at. Then one by one I see people get off the plane and grab their bags. And then I saw two people. Victoria's Aunt and Amy. Wait what!!! Amy!!!! I ran over to Amy picking them up and kissing them. Amy started laughing. "What if I was another person?" Amy laughed. "Oh that wouldn't happen I would know your face even without my glasses!" I said kissing them again. "Look how short I am compared to you!! See I told you I'm short!!!" Amy said grumpily as I looked down at them. "Only makes you more adorable to me." I said happily starting to cry. Amy rubbed their eyes crying too. "Hey Ciel?" Amy sniffled as they hugged me. "Yeah Love?" I replied to them as I heard them choke back a sob. They stood on their tip toes as they whispered into my ear. "We broke the distance"

And Victoria being a proud mother recorded it all secretly behind a pole.

So yeah that was my short one shot. It's 4:34   and 5:34 for Ciel and Victoria and I'm so fucking tired. This is probably exactly what would happen if Ciel and I ever met. For me at least because I am a fucking baby so I don't know how Ciel would react but you can bet that I would cry. So I'm gonna tag Victoria and Ciel just so they can see this. Now I'm gonna go sleep whether I'm still wearing my cosplay or not. Goodnight.

ButterAngel90     

CielMoxely