Chapter 2

"Miss Ziegler?" I warm hand shoved my fatigued body. My tired eyelids fluttered open and stared into the eyes of woman who looks in her mid twenties. She had electric blue eyes and dark brown hair with light brown highlights. I grudgingly sat up, my eyes still drifting in and out of sleep. "Who are you?" The mystery lady waltzed across my room and peered into my suitcase. She picked up all my clothes and threw them on the floor. "I'm Gianna Martello. I'm your stylist, supervisor, counsellor, teacher and pretty much everything else at this competition." I nodded slowly, still confused. Then I remembered that today was my last day on the train. Gianna's hands picked up every item of clothing sprawled across the floor and separated them into 3 piles. I stood up and made my way over to the piles. "These will work." She motioned to one of the piles. I noticed it was full of mostly pastel and soft colors. Coincidental? I think not. "These could probably be used, if they are carefully disguised among my choices." Her manicured fingers worked there way over to the middle pile. "And these are a no. You can still wear them when you are in your room but NO ONE is to see you in them." All my leather, black, red and denim clothes wear mixed together in the last pile. Gianna pulled out the suitcases that the clothes were originally were in and placed all the 'definitely' and 'probably' piles into it. She pulled a duffel bag from the cupboard. I'm not sure how it got there. Oh well. The 'no' clothes were piled into that one. She walked out into the hall and quickly returned with 3 duffel bags, 2 suitcases and 5 portable clothes racks. "Your going to LOVE these Maddie!" A sarcastic grin formed on my face as I was engulfed in the fabrics and sequins.

Three hours later and I was excused for breakfast. It was already 10:30 and we were apparently arriving at 3. Gianna had told me to have a big feed because we probably wouldn't get any time for lunch. Apparently when the competitors arrive its a big deal. We have to dress up super fancy. Which isn't exactly something I love doing. Gianna says that as long as I'm at the competition I'm going to be wearing cute clothes in pastel shades. She thinks it's best I look as innocent as possible. That way I won't be a threat. And apparently that's really important.

** Authors Note**

I'm sorry this is so short. I've been super busy. I've had two weeks off school but I go back on Wednesday so update will be a little slow but please be patience because I try my best. You guys are the best!

5 comments, 8 votes for more.