Chapter 3

The girl before me wasn't me. I mean we have the same name. We are the same height and weight. Our hair and eyes are the same color. But the similarities stop there. This girl has flawless skin replacing my blemishes and freckles. Her face is caked in perfectly applied makeup. Her dress is worth more than my life. This girl stands with a certain grace and poise that I've never been able to accomplish. The soft sound of Gianna clearing her throat pulls my attention away from the mirror. Her squeals of delight as she fusses over my hair sounds so distant. As if I'm standing in the next room listening through the wall. I feel my feet stepping, I hear the clicks of my heels. But nothing registers with me. Today is the day I get swallowed into a whirlwind of drama and pointe shoes. People will die, friends will be made, enemies will be formed. But not matter what kind of differences we have one thing unites us. We are all here to win and we will all do whatever it takes to ensure this happens.

Hiya!!! Like always this is a short, horrid chapter so I'm sorry and stuff and blah blah blah. I've just been so busy! I was in a play that's season just ended so that was taking a lot of my time up. And school has been very demanding :/ Anyways thanks for being amazing readers! I feel like you guys need like a name that I can call you instead of readers. Cos readers sounds so blah! If you have any ideas on what I should call you guys then comment them plz :D