Day 20

Day 20- It Hurts

Perfect by Ed Sheeran

For the past few days, everything was normal. The two boys went back to their schedule that they've set up for themselves. Most of it consisted of laying around, watching random shows that made no sense to them and getting lost in each other (probably the reason for their confusion on the show's).

Louis remembered the day Harry first came into his house. He was nervous. He had locked himself in his room for days and if he went out, he never talked. Harry must've thought he was weird. He remembered his parents telling him about Harry. Oh, how he missed his parents. Suddenly, Louis thought of something. A little over a week left till his parents came home. A small smile formed on his face but it went away as quick as it came. Harry would have to leave once his parents got home.

Louis would probably never see Harry again. He was filled with sadness. A deep sadness that had him clutching onto Harry in a tight grip. He didn't want to let go or have Harry leave him. What if they grow apart? What if Harry finds someone better? What if Harry doesn't love him? What if– "Hey, Love? What's wrong?" A deep angelic voice echoed through Louis' ears.

Louis shook his head, burying his face further into his boyfriends neck. He sighed in contentment as Harry ran his fingers through Louis' hair.

"If something's ever bothering you, you know you can tell me right?" Harry asked quickly, keeping his voice calm although Louis could clearly hear the panic.

"Yeah." Louis whispered into the cloth of Harry's shirt. "I know."

Harry hummed, satisfied with Louis' answer. He cares, and Louis smiled as the thought sent butterflies through his stomach, blood rushing to his cheeks, and his heart fluttering in excitement. He cares, he cares, he care, he cares, he cares! Wonderful.

As Louis slowly started to drift off , the sound of soft humming flow towards his ears. He immediately recognized it. They heard it today on the radio, so they only knew the melody. Harry hummed the song, Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

The soft melody took him into a world of peace. The world where it was just Harry and Louis. The world that only they could make the rules, their world. Harry sang the chorus, that being the only part he knew by word.

"Baby I'm dancing in the dark. With you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it. Darling you look perfect tonight."

The words swam through Louis' head. He didn't even notice Harry's  hand stopped moving, so he nudged him gently and Harry chuckled in between his hum and continued on. He hummed and sang, holding out certain notes that he thought was necessary and sounded good. To Louis, anything he sang sounded amazing.

"Louis, you look perfect tonight." He'd sing through each chorus. Louis smiled, the familiar yet unknown feeling coming back each time. His heart would flutter, his stomach would twist in knots, and his cheeks would turn red.

As day turned to night, they got ready for bed. Tired and exhausted after a day filled with lounging around, they got under the covers and cuddled into each other. "Goodnight Lou." Harry whispered as he kissed Louis' forehead.

Louis giggled, "Goodnight, Hazza." He whispered back, kissing his shoulder. He soon fell asleep with Harry on his mind and his heart light with happiness.

What they didn't expect was the call they got in the morning.

Another short chapter even though I said I'd make it long. I'm so sorry!

I'm gonna try to make chapters longer but my sleep schedule and school work are both taking a toll on me.

Anyways,

Vote

Comment

Share <3