Day 12

Day 12 — It Hurts

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

I can't necessarily explain what I feel at the moment. It's strange having my stomach so somersaults when I'm around him. My heart beats faster. And my skin grows hot. Hm.

I'm afraid it's more than what I wanted it to be, more than just a small crush that'll blow over. I'm afraid that my feelings are getting too strong, and that I shouldn't get too close. But it's hard. He's everywhere.

This beautiful green eyed stranger, is everywhere.

....

"Hey, Lou?" There it is. His voice. Soft but rough. Perfect.

"Hm." I reply.

"Can we do something different today?" He asked.

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"I'm not sure if this will trigger your tics or not but it's worth a try." He digs out his phone and grabs a small speaker and hooks his phone up to the small device. I, confused, walk towards him and watch as he scrolls through YouTube then presses a song.

The familiar sound of Ed Sheeran rings through my ears. I smile a little. "What are we doing, Harry?" I asked.

He smiled and reached out for me with his hands, hesitantly, I took them. He pulled me closer, "Okay, love. Put your hands right here." He said as he gently placed my hands on his shoulders. I bit my bottom lip and tried hard not to disturb the silence. "I'll put my hands right here." He said, grabbing my waist. My cheeks heat up and I look down. "Now follow my feet." His voice was soft, almost like a whisper.

I did as I was told and followed as Ed's voice rang through the speakers and circled around us and the house.

"Give me love like her. Cause lately I've been waking up alone. Paint splats to tear drops on my shirt. Told you I'd let them go."

I followed his feet in perfect unison. Left foot step out, right foot step in, right foot step out, left foot step in and repeat.

"And that I'll fight my corner, maybe tonight I'll call ya. After my blood turns into alcohol. No, I just want to hold ya."

Harry hums quietly to the song in my ear. My body relaxes and I feel at ease. Our bodies sway in sync with the best of the music, slowly and softly.

"Give a little time to me or burn this out. We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want is that taste that your lips allow. My my my my give me love. My my my my give me love. My my my my give me love. My my my my give me love. My my my my give me love."

I laid my head on his shoulder, our body moving closer together as if there was a gravitational pull between us.

"Give me love like never before. Cause lately I've been craving more. And It's been awhile but I still feel the same. Maybe I should let you go.

You know I'll fight my corner. Maybe tonight I'll call ya. After my blood is drowning in alcohol. No I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out. We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want is the taste that your lips allow. My my my my give me love. Give a little time to me or burn this out. We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want is that taste that your lips allow. My my my my give me love. My my my my give me love. My my my my give me love. My my my my give me love."

Harry suddenly pulled me a little closer and I let him. My arms were around his neck, clinging to him desperately. We stopped moving. We were more like in a hug more than dancing, or swaying.

My bottom lip was trapped between my teeth as the last few words sang out.

"Give me love."

We stayed there a for a while just enjoying each other's embrace. I let the moment last, not wanting it to end.

But the moment ended too soon, or as I had thought. Harry's arms moved away from my waist and his body left mine only to come closer, face to face. My hands fell to my sides as his raised my cheeks. I gasped slightly and let my hands move to his arms so I could keep my self steady.

Harry's forehead rested against mine and I took in a deep breath. His actions were slow and antagonising. He started with my forehead. Letting his lips trail down to my temple. Each small kiss grew closer and my nerves grew restless.

As soon as Harry got to my cheeks then began to hoover over my lips, I froze. My eyes searched his wondering if he was going to do it or not. My grip on my arm tightened a little as brushed his lips against mine.

I shivered as he smiled. He gently leaned in, stopped for a second then proceeded. His lips were on mine and the world stopped.

My heart beat faster and I felt like it pounding out of my chest. My whole body heat up, my cheeks going red. My grip on his arm loosened and I leaned into him.

I, Louis Tomlinson, was kissing the beautiful green eyed person, Harry Styles.

Today was by far the best. For the rest of the day, we danced slowly and cuddled. We didn't talk about the kiss nor did we want to ruin the moment.

Today was perfect.

YAYAY I UPDATED WOOOOOO

That Larry kiss thoooo

Tell me what you think of the chapter! Don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism! I need it.

You got any songs? Please help! I'm running out!

Anyways...

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And share!

<3