This is Where my Fantasy Ends

Mitch and I were wondering the streets he was eaching me the ways of normal society and how human relationships work. He pointed out different things I needed to do to act a bit more civilised and things along those lines.

"Kimberly! Kimberly!" Someone's calling out my real name but really no one knows my real name. I turned around and saw the two things I ran from 2 decades ago... My mum and dad.

"Kimberly it's been so long come and give your parents a hug." My dad said. Mitch remembered my story and shoved me behind him while he yelled out for the others.

"What!" Jerome yelled as he and the others turned up.

"Kimberly why are you hiding behind this man? Come to us he just wants to get in your pants." My dad said once again I didn't move.

"I thought parents were ment to be nicer to their son-in-laws but I guess that's just me." I exclaimed both their faces looked surprised and my mum opened her mouth as if to say something but quickly shut it. I tugged on Mitch's shirt.

"Lets go honey. Is that how you say it?" I questioned

"Sure and yes." He responded

"Yes." I whisered as we walked off with Mitch and I holding hands. We returned back to the house and the boys started playing that game Minecraft. I think that's what it's called?

I went into the backyard which opened out into the forest and I was met by three newborn fawns.

"Awwwwww!" I squealed I am a very blank person but when it comes to baby animals and babies I just get so happy and excited.

"What are their names?" I asked their mothers

"Mine is a girl and I named her Nakyta." Koora said

"Mine is a boy and his name is Dilkara." Kari exclaimed proudly

"Mine is a boy and I can't pick between Storm or Lightning on his name." Dawn said as if she thought I would be disappointed in her for not naming her child.

"How about Lightning Storm and then everyone can either go hey Storm or hey Lightning or just hey Lightning Storm." I stated

"Good idea." Koora pointed out her opinion

"Ok. It is easier then picking between both." Dawn said as all four of us started laughing. I spent most of the day just playing with the three fawns and three pups. I had to look after the pups because Fang had taken the pack out hunting. Also I just realized Prince and Koora are missing Koora was here before.

"Hey where's Koora and Prince gone?" I questioned

"Prince went off to see how the does in his herd are doing and I believe he stayed at the edge of the forest until Koora could get away." Leaf stated and after he said it Dawn nodded her head to his story.

"Ok I do hope I see Prince today I must tell him something very important in private with Fang." I exclaimed. As soon as I said that Leaf and Dawn's faces turned to show that they were nervous and worried about what I had to say.

Soon enough the pack appeared coming into the yard dragging a foal most likely it got lost and found its way into the path of Fang. Snow and Buck went to the pups pleased they had done what they were asked to.

"Fang let's go find Prince I need to talk to both of you in private." I exclaimed as I walked up to him.

"Alright let us go find him." He was getting very old now but with the help of all his friends and family he was still doing okay Prince was the same he was very weak and as soon as Prince dies Leaf is going to be the next to be such a magnificent animal. We ran off and found Prince and Koora on their way back to the house. Koora went ahead as I told Prince and Fang about the encounter with my parents.

"What should I do? Because I'm...... I'm scared." I said I am serious I was scared what happens if they come and take me back home using something to scare me what will they do to get me home. But the thing I was scared of was what if they kill my child I was going to have?

"Let's head home for now you should stop leaving the safety of the house for a while because you can't afford for them to know where you live." Prince said as he and Fang started heading towards the house.

"Alright." I squeaked out before running to catch them up.

We returned to the house and I was met with Mitch holding me close he probably thought I had left him for my parents.

"I was so scared Lilac don't do that to me please." He said as he kissed me then hugged me again. He grabbed my hand and we went and walked to the house he told me that Ian and Maddie had gotten married so did Quentin and Annie. Ty had broken up with his girlfriend and now had another one her name was Jackie. I met Jackie she's a nice lady. But I started to feel queezy it was about 5 in the morning cause I had been out for so long.

"Mitch I don't feel to well." I said

"Don't worry Lilac when you get pregnant you start to feel sick in the morning sometimes." He replied

"Oh ok. Thank you for telling me." I smiled at him and he returned it. We spent the entire day laughing and talking.

"Lilac why do you live here? And why did you marry Mitch?" Jackie questioned

"Sorry guys but I'm going to go lie down I don't feel well." I lied

"Tell me Lilac." Jackie pressured

"That's none of your business!" I yelled at her then stormed off. I don't want to even acknowledge that I had family because they sure as hell didn't act like family disowning me, wanting to put me in a mental asylum just because I talked to the birds outside.

"Woah." Jackie said

"It's a touchie subject for Lilac all here family and friends disowned her 20 years ago and then she married me because it's kind of obvious she's always felt safe in my arms no one else's." Mitch said before walking up the stairs joining me in our room.

"Oh I... You would never think that about Lilac she seems like such a carefree person like nothing bothers her." Jackie stated