The queen's Gaurd Dog,Spider and Raven Ball

(Y/n) Pov
Today was the day of the ball so you,ceil and Alois we're talking about who to invite. We ended up with these people....
The list
1. Madam Red
2. Lau and Ran moya
3. Elizabeth Midford
4. Vicount Lord Druitte
5. Soma and Agni
After we were done with the list Ceil told Sebastian and Alois told cluade to invite some more people so it didn't seem suppicous. Then came the time we were supposed to get dressed. May~rin helped me into the dress and wings.

This is the dress and

These the wings.
After helping me into the outfit I saw Alois, he was wearing a spider suit with spider fangs attached to his teeth. I walked up to him and cluade and said ," hey Alois you look handsome as do you Claude",he looked me with wide eyes and said ," words can't describe how beautiful you look" I blushed and said shyly,"Thank you,so where's Ceil ?" ,"Right here" I turn as my eyes widen as ceil comes out with a black suit on with a wolf tail and sharp teeth and contacts in his eyes they had a line in the middle of them I gulp out of fear,"you look great ceil same to you sebas-" you said then stopped as soon as you looked up at him his eyes where pink then said,"well our guest should be arriving soon we should go." They all nodded and we started to walk twords the ball room. The guest were there until they looked up at us and look at us in shock," Welcome to the Queen's Guard dog,Spider and Raven Ball !" Alois said taking a bow, "I hope you all enjoy yourselves tonight",ceil said. I continued with saying," we give our deepest apologies that the queen could not make it tonight but like Ceil said I hope you enjoy yourselves and most importantly have fun!" I said with a smile. Then the party started as soon as we got down to the floor a bunch of men came twords me and complimented how I looked.

Alois's Pov
I saw a bunch of men approch (y/n). I muttered under my breath "bunch of pedophiles"Cluade heard me and said "Your Highness are you by any chance jealous ?" He snikered. I shot a glare at him saying 'if you don't shut up...' he then walked away to investigate who Jack the ripper was. I started to walk twords (y/n) but when I turned around....'SHES GONE!!!!'  I yelled  in my head. I looked everywhere I told Ceil, Sebastian and Claude they couldn't find her either..I was panicking....' oh (y/n) where can you be ?!'

Cliff hanger!!! Comment if you want me to continue. Until then later ✌