Chapter two

Arianna's POV

******************

I wake up to see Louis sleeping next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. It was strange but I defiantly didn't mind it. I slip out of his grip and walk to the shower.

It was Saturday and on Monday Louis and I graduate.

I hope out of the shower and put on a plain simple white t-shirt and some shorts. I brush my messy long hair then walk back to my room to wake Louis up.

Louis was still sound asleep which gave me an awesome idea. I run to the kitchen and grab two pans. I rushed to my room and started jumping on my bed slamming the two pans together.

"WAKE UP LOU LOU TIME TO GET UP" I repeated that 3 times before Louis screams. "IM AWAKE OKAY?!?!"

I stop and plop down to my but on my bed. He buries his head deeper into my pillow only for a minute before he pulls out to look at me.

"Thank you for last night"

I smile "Why are you thanking me?"

"For letting me take your virginity...... Ari I'm going to say this and I mean this." Louis face was serious and this is the first time I've seen him this serious. He cups my face and says "I love you Arianna Brookes and I always will"

I was so shocked and I didn't know what to say. "Louis promise me that you will always be by my side no matter what always be here for me okay?" Louis smiles and brings me into a tight hug.

"I promise"

*** 3 years later**

"Arianna I'm leaving now! Do you need anything?" My roommate Amelia calls out to me. She runs into the kitchen rushing around. "okay well I'll be back-"

"Around 8." I say playfully rolling my eyes "yeah I know."

"Where is Melody?"

"Shes still sleeping" I whisper.

Amelia nods then walks out the door. I let out a sigh and head upstairs to my room to lay down.

3 years ago was when me and my old best friend Louis had sex. Amazing sex oh my god. But we forgot to wear a condom. Two weeks after the graduation I moved to America for college in California. I found out I was pregnant not long after that. My roommates James and Amelia helped me through my pregnancy.

I tried getting in touch with Louis but couldn't find a way. I texted, called, and even called his parents. But nothing back. So much for our promise that we made. But anyways 9 months later my beautiful child Melody Tomlinson was born. She had her father's eyes and funny personality and my nose.

I love her so much and she means the world to me. I'm going to school to become a professional makeup artist. I feel like I'm doing a good job with this single mom job who goes to college. I really do miss Louis though.

"Yo Ari, Melody woke up from her nap so I'm bringing her into your room okay?" James says carrying Melody into my room.

"Mama!" Melody cheers and throws her arms in the hair signaling me to hold her.

"Okay I have to go to class I'll be home at 3. Have fun kiddo" James ruffles Melody's hair a little before leaving. I bring Melody downstairs to her high chair in the kitchen. "Melody what would you like to eat my love....... Apple sauce or pudding?" I turn to look at her and she giggles like I should already know.

"Apple sauce!"

I grab a bowl of apple sauce for her and sit down at the table and watch her eat.

"Mama you look sad" Melody says pouting her lower lip.

"Ugh just tired honey" I reply. The house phone starts to ring and I get up giving a kiss on top of Melody's head before I go answer the phone.

"Hello" I yawned into the phone.

"Ari?" Wait that voice sounds familiar.

"Louis?" I say with hope.

"Hello love...... miss me?"