Chapter three

Arianna's POV

***************

My body was cold. Louis.......... The person I haven't talked to for 3 whole bloody years and I'm just getting a call from him now?!?! Anger soon builds up in me.

"Why haven't you called me!?!?!" I hissed into the phone

"Oh shit I know this looks bad..."

"What do you mean you know it looks bad you technically told me that you will always be by my side after we had bloody fucking sex then you don't text or call me after graduation.... What a great friend you deserve that award wait actually let me go fucking get it for you!" I yell into the phone.

"Look Arianna I swear I'll explain everything. I'm in California right now do you mind if I drop by?" He says kind of low.

I just hang up the phone completely done with his shit. You are strong Ari, you will not text hi-. Seconds later I find myself texting him my address..... Well shit.

Louis I'll be over soon.

Louis texted back. I take a deep breath. I pick up Melody and say "Can I trust you to stay in your room and play with your toys alone for a little like a big girl?"

"Yes Mama" She flashes me a big smile making me happy and proud that she's my smart little girl.

It wasn't long till Louis shows up at the house. I open the door and see him wearing a huge hoodie and glasses. Kind of looks like his trying to hide himself from someone.

"Uh Louis?" I say kind of afraid if this is actually him or something.

Louis just walks in passing me. "Can you please close the door Ari jeez" He chuckles.

I do as he says then turn to him crossing my arms. "What are you? A vampire or something? I joked.

Louis removes the hood showing his brown messy hair underneath it. He takes off his glasses revealing his bright blue eyes that I missed for 3 years. Looks like the same old Louis I used to watch horror movies with and play games.

"Okay I should explain now I guess" Louis rubs the back of his neck.

"Uh yeah that would help" I roll my eyes then lean on the kitchen counter as he takes a sit at one of the chairs.

"Have you been keeping up with the show X factor lately?" He starts. I tilt my head showing that I have no idea what that show is.

"Okay well never mind then...... well okay" He stutters. "Ari I'm in a boyband"

I burst out into laughter. "Oh jeez Lou okay.... What's the real reason why hahaha are you a drug dealer huh? I mean I don't mind ill help you get out of it but a boy band" I laughed again. But my laughter slowly died as soon as I saw Louis's face all serious and everything. "Oh shit" My eyes widen. "Oh that's amazing Lou I can't wait to hear your music!" I tried to cover up my laugh with it too.

Louis and I would always make fun of boy bands saying that they are so stupid and shit but I guess we can't do that anymore.

"I had to change my number that's why I didn't answer but if I still had my phone I would've trust me, I wasn't kidding when I said I love you"
I blinked completely stuck on what I should say.

"Louis I think there's something I need to tell you" I look down not wanting to give him any eye contact at all. What if he leaves me?

"Ari are you okay?" He gets up and slowly comes close to me.

"Louis..... I'm a mom" I close my eyes. I hear Louis back up but nothing else just silence. Then after like 4 minutes of nothing but silence until he finally speaks up.

"Who's the father?"

I give him a look and he turns away from me running his fingers through his already messed up hair.

"Where is she?"

"In her room" I say letting out a sigh.

"I wanna see her" I look up at him shocked by his words. I nod then run upstairs to get her. Melody was in the middle of talking to her our stuffed animal bear that Louis gave me to when we were 14. I stand there in awe for 2 minutes then I snapped back to reality when Melody asked who's here.

I bend down face to face to hers about to tell her something amazing. "Daddy is home"

She burst into giggles "yyaaaayyyy" I pick her up and bring her downstairs where Louis was sitting on the couch in the living room on his phone. When he sees Melody in my arms his face lights up like a light bulb.

"Can I hold her?" he asked completely happy. I nod and hand her over. Melody gives him a big squeeze.

"Daddy!"

Louis eyes start to water as he gives Melody a kiss on the head. "Hello princess"

I put on a show for Melody to watch, she really likes The Backyardagins. While me and louis were in the kitchen talking.

"She's beautiful" Louis says while looking at our child.

"She's an angle, always does the right thing"

"Do you think she will grow up to be a singer like me?" Louis asks turning his attention back to me.

"Maybe I mean she does have your eyes and personality, always wants to make me laugh" I smile to myself. Louis gets up and wraps his arms around me. I snuggle into the hug more hearing his heart beat.

"Come with me." He says quietly in my ear. 

"What" I pull away and looked in his eyes. They were bright blue like the ocean. 

"I want you and Melody to come on tour with me and my mates" My heart was pounding and I didn't know what to say. 

"Yes"