deмeɴтed

deмeɴтed
_____________________________

    Sun shone in through the curtains that were neatly placed before of the window panes, dainty and intricately designed. Though it was forenoon, the room was dim, and no sound was heard, except for the susurrating noise of the breeze blowing through the fabric of the drapes. Puffs of hot air left the blond's mouth as she breathed quietly. The rosette next to her watched her facial features intently, raising his hand toward her. Softly, he begins to trail his long, slender fingers down her cheeks, grinning tenderly.

    "Wake up, my love~, I want to make breakfast for you.." His gentle voice floods into the blond's eardrums, causing her to groan softly. He strokes her golden locks until her eyelids slowly blink open. After contemplating her surroundings, she grouses and attempts to sit upward, only to wince and fall backwards. "It's alright, you don't have to move. I'll take care of you..my dear." He murmurs as he leans toward her face.

    She looks away from him and gradually nods, bringing a smile to his lips. "Good, good." He pulls back the comforter from her body and tucks an arm under her kneecaps, then his other behind her back. Carefully, he lifts her limp frame from the comfort of the mattress, and adjusts her weight in his muscular arms. He holds her tightly as he ambles over to the open door of the bedroom, walking through to the hallway.

     "What would you like for breakfast, hmm? Pancakes maybe? Oh, I forgot, you don't like pancakes, do you?" He asks in a giddy tone, a bounce in his step as he proceeds to walk. "..French toast.." She whispers, involuntarily leaning into his chest. "Whatever you say, my love.." He agrees with her decision and carries her into the kitchen, seating her at one of the tawny stools.

     "..What is wrong with you?" She transfixes her gaze on the ground and scratches at the porcelain skin of her forearm. He turns to face her and tilts his head, his left eye twitching slightly.

    "Wrong..with me?" He chuckles dryly and walks over to her, taking a seat in the stool next to her. "There's nothing wrong with me, unless love is a sin." He laughs softly and smiles at her.

    "No..I mean, why did you kidnap me?" She puckers her lips off to the side and folds her palms in her lap.

    "Kidnap? I saved you." He strokes her hair once again, before rising from the stool and walking back to the refrigerator. She quickly grabs his wrist and stops him, yanking him toward her.

    "You've kidnapped me..! You took me out of the safety of my own home! Not only did you lock me up in your basement, but, you even smashed my legs in the process! What type of sick freak are you?!" She shouts furiously, gesturing toward her broken legs.

    "...Am I sick?" He sits down on the black-and-white patterned tiles of the floor, burying his face in his palms. "I just wanted you to be happy..with me..! I wanted us to be together! B-but, I guess, all I did was force you.." He mumbles, tears streaming down his cheeks. She doesn't respond.

    "Is there any way to make you truly love me..?" He asks softly, looking up at her with pleading eyes. "..." She doesn't reply until a full minute later.

    "...no, you demented pyschopath."

___________________