building 5

Hi hope you enjoy🎶
.
.
.

Hajime's POV

'told the warden of the recent events hope she doesn't kill me!!!' I thought trying to hide my fear "I see that sounds like a problem." she said thinking for a moment then used the phone on her desk to make a call then turned to me "I called Simon to take of your inmates because their is something important work I need you to do because we are getting a very dangerous inmates and I want you to keep a close eye on them." she said glaring at me 'oh god she's angry!!!'
.
.
.

At building five

Simon POV
'why do I get stuck babysitting' I thought as I excorted the four toddlers.
Uno was wearing a blue T-shirt and white shorts with a pair of blue sneakers and he's still wearing his hat. Rock was wearing a gray shirt with the words I LOVE FOOD, a pair of dark blue shorts and red sneakers. Nico had an over size brown shirt, black shorts and had black shoes.Jyugo didn't have his black shackles as he wore a black long sleeve shirt and dark pants and was barefoot

As I arrived to Liang and Upa stop training​ as they saw the four  toddlers following me Upa ask " Simon what is this?" as he stared at the four toddlers.
(few minutes after explaining)

"I see" Liang said as he kneeled down to the same height as rock and smiled "do you want to train with me? " "better go easy on he not the same as before" I warned him as they walked to the training area Liang looked at Rock and said "give me your best shot" "Are you really sure?" he asked Liang nodded then next thing I knew he was sent flying with one hit ' how strong is he!?'

Liang's POV

"Oooww" I groaned as I tried to sit up ' has Rock always been this strong?' I thought as he ran over looked worriedly at me "are you ok!?" he said "yeah I'm fine but your so strong" I commented as he looked at me with excitement.

Upa's POV
As I observed Liang getting beat up by Rock I was amazed at how strong he is and then I noticed Nico with a blank expression I went over to him " hey is something wrong?"I ask him he didn't respond instead he ran over to Jyugo and hid behind him and looked at me with fear 'what just happened!?'

.
.
.

Sorry if it was short but hope you enjoyed😆💖