The album

(Sorry guys I messed up on the last chapter there is only Drake there and in this chapter. I was listening to Eminem when I was writing and put Drake and Eminem instead of Drake I am so sorry guys but any ways back to the story.

Niall broke up with her to so she is not dating any one.)

The songs that we recorded are headlights, love the way you lie, when I'm gone, lighters, drop the world, mocking bird, billionaire, and Haley's song.

"Thank you for recording with me guys you are awesome."

"No problem it was nice to record with you."

"We will have to come over some time and help you write some songs."

"You might just have to do that."

"Let's eat."

"What do you guys want I will cook?"

"You sure you might burn the house down."

"You forgot I live with 5 immature boys I cook all the time."

"How about hamburgers and hotdogs?"

"That is perfect can you start the stove?"

"Yes I will."

As I was cooking I was singing party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.

"So you sing to?"

"Yes I do."

"Wow you are talented."

"I know next time can you help me make a YouTube video with us raping then I will start singing to see what people say?"

"Yes I will what song are we singing?"

"How about headlights?"

"Perfect and you are a good cook."

"Thanks."

"I have to go to bed or Louis will freak out so you can sleep in the guest room if you want."

"Ok good night Shelb."

I was having a nightmare about my past and woke up to Drake next to me his arms wrapped around me. He was humming a very familiar song to me.

"Drake what are you doing in here?"

"You were screaming in your sleep so I came in here and you were crying in your sleep. You kept screaming and so I decided to stay in here until you stopped."

"Oh I was crying and screaming?"

"Yes I woke me up."

"Are the boys home?"

"Yes they are asleep don't wake them up they will throw a fit and get really grippy."

"Ok well I am going back to sleep. Can you stay in here I had a nightmare please?"

"Yes move over."

"Thank you."

I moved over for him and cuddled in the blankets about an inch away from him. He move closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I move closer to him and put my head in his neck. Next thing I know is he kissed my head and said good night to me then we fell asleep in each others arms.

IN THE MORNING

I heard people talking so I woke up not realizing that I was on Drake cuddled in his chest. I got up to see who was in here to find Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis taking pictures of us asleep.

"Why are you in here?"

"We just came to get you up for breakfast but I guess you two love birds don't want any so when you are ready come down ok."

"Ok what ever."

I can't believe they just saw that. I was on top of Drake. They think we are dating now oh gosh what am I going to do!!!

"Drake time to get up."

Didn't move.

"Drake if you don't get up right now I will jump on you."

Didn't move so here I go. I jumped on him and he just laughed.

"I warned you now get ready the boy saw us cuddled together and took a lot of pictures. They also put them on twitter."

"Oh gosh."

"So about last night are we together or what?"

"Shelby will you be my girlfriend please?"

Hey guys wait till next time to find out what she says!!!!

Please vote and comment!!!