Prologue

Prologue

Loving someone is one of the biggest risk in life. You have to risk what you have for someone else. You may lose everything in the end or you may have exactly what you wanted and needed all along. As Adele says, sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead. 

Everybody falls in love. It's bound to happen. Even if you say you've never been in love before, trust me when I say this, you will. You will feel the butterflies when you see that someone wether from afar or from up close. You will have that pleasant fuzzy feeling each time you're together. You will feel the goosebumps or sparks each time you two touch. You will feel that indescribable feeling each time your lips touch. 

There are so many things to experience when you're in love. Every feeling and emotions whenever you spend time with that person. The happiness and the calmness each time you two are together. That worried feeling each time that person's upset, added with the need to fix everything that's wrong for them. The overprotectiveness or jealousy each time you see them with someone else. The safe feeling you get when they're with you, as if nothing else can get in between you two. That sure feeling when you know they're the one for you. 

But, as said earlier, love is a risk and sometimes you just fall for the wrong person. Sometimes, instead of a happy ending, you end up broken. Your heart will feel like its been ripped out of your chest and burn to pieces. That sick betrayal feeling when you saw them with someone else. Those desperate feelings to win them back. 

It takes time to heal those wounds. The time will come when you feel at peace to see someone you used to love happily with someone else. The acceptance to the fact that they're not yours anymore. The feelings will come soon and you'll be happy to go out and be single again. 

Remember, if it doesn't work out between you two, that just means you're not meant to be together. Love is a whole complicated mess and I'm here to get you trough all the drama.

@_@ wait! There's more!

I guess I should thank you for reading this prologue. It's short, I know but it is just a prologue. Comment and tell me what you think. If you like it, vote. If you want more of it, add it to your library and if you want updates, just fan. Simple as that! :D

The cute cover is made by DevaniMe and that is why this is dedicated to her :)