two

the next morning, i was waken up by squirt guns, silly string, and air horns. Jake, Kade, Chance and Anthony all attacked me at once. They all started screaming, and I just covered my head in my pillow and tried to pretend they weren't there. After they left, I just stayed in the position I was in, and I felt an arm go around my waist. I turned around and it was Anthony?!

"Sorry about that babe, we always have to prank the newbie"

Did he just call me babe?

"Nah it's good I just need more sleeeeeeep" I groaned.
"Can I sleeeeeep next to you" Anthony said hesitantly.
"Yeah..." I said.

We cuddled for about an hour before we decided to get up.

"Hey can I tell you something" He said.
"Yeah, go for it!" I said
"I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna get it out.. I like you Kayla.. a lot"
"Uh..ummm I don-" I got interrupted
"Damn, you don't like me, jus- just forget I said anything" he said disappointed.
"No, Anthony I like you a lot too" I said excitedly.

He kissed me. And it made me so happy. I've wanted this since I met him. It felt like fireworks going off.

Anthony POV
I kissed Kayla. I loved it a lot, but I still have a girlfriend. I don't know what to do. I really like Kayla, everytime I see her my dick grows, I'm really attracted to her.

(Back to normal)

Everyone had a meeting, but Anthony said he was sick, so I decided to go shopping. I got back home at 8, and I heard a lot of noise coming from upstairs. It was coming from Anthony's room. I walked in and I saw Anthony having sex with another girl. I was so upset, and I slammed the door. I ran into my room crying. I couldnt believe him, he told me he liked me.. how could this happen. I'm never falling for someone ever again.

Anthony POV

I invited my girlfriend over to originally break up with her, but she walked in wearing this🔽🔽🔽

And I couldn't keep my hands off of her.. we began to bang, and I saw the door open. It was Kayla, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smile turn into a frown, and she slammed the door. I then kicked my grillfriend out and broke up with her, and knocked on Kaylas door:....

Kayla POV

I heard a knock at my door. I knew it was Anthony.

"Please leave I want to be alone." I said quietly.
"Kay, I need to talk to you, please" He said
" I have nothing  to say to you, ever. Leave me alone."

He didn't say anything after I said that. He walked into his room, that was next door, and I heard him crying. I want to comfort him, but he lied to my face, he said he liked me, but later that night, he's banging another girl. I can't trust him.....