GenderBent AU

~Author's Note: That beautiful picture is by Cristalstarmochi on Devainart! 😊 Show her some love! In this one-shot, everyone, even Chica is the opposite gender. Here's the lineup:
Mark= Maria
Amy= Austin
Tyler= Tiffany
Kathryn= Keith
Ethan= Eliza (work, work, Angelica, work, work, ELIZA. Hamilton reference.)
Chica= Chico.
Ok lets start the show~

It was a warm summer day. Maria recorded 6 new videos because she was going to Vidcon and she knew she wouldn't have enough time to record anything. Maria and Austin desided together with Chico so that Maria could relax a little with her boyfriend and her dog. Keith and Eliza were editing the videos Maria recorded so that she wouldn't have to worry about editing, and Tiffany was just hang around in the office checking Twitter and tweeting stuff for her followers. "Hmm. I'm bored", Tiffany said to herself. "Eliza, Keith after you're done, wanna play a board game of something?" "Sure" they both said in unison, not even turning around for a second..

~Location changes to the park~

Maria and Austin played some fetch with Chico~becko , and after a while they desided to sit down on a bench. Maria sighed. Austin held her hand and Maria blushed a little. (Idek -///- I told you in the 1st chapter my writing is rusty- Cake AKA Author) "Heh heh. Why are you blushing? We hold hands all the time." Austin said in a laughing manner. "N-nothing! I just..." Maria said, flustered. "Ha! You look so cute when your flustered." Austin blurted out, making Maria angrily blush. "Anyways.." Maria changed the subject, "I have a gift for you" "Oooh what is it?" Austin asked curiously. Maria handed him a box covered in alien themed rapping paper. Austin opened it up and fangirled inside. (Lol! 😂) "Its that alien shirt I've always wanted! " Austin said, starry eyed (...like they do in anime)
"Yeah... I remember when we went to the mall together you said that you wanted that shirt but you never got it for some reason..." She was interupted by a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks babe, your the best" Austin said. Maria blushed. She loved this goober more than anything, even space! She was still flustered, but tried to keep her cool, and said "YeP! That's me.. Maria 'the best' Iplier!" Maria petted Chico. "Borf! Borf" Chico barked.

~Scene/Time change to when they get back to the office~

"Guys we're back!~" Maria yelled while still blushing and holding Austin's arm. (I can't-) They let Chico off of his leash. Eliza, Tiff and Keith were playing Uno when they heard Maria scream. Austinplier (aka GenderBent Amyplier) came up to the crew and stood there. "Aww. So how was your day out? I bet it was great if Maria is blushing lol!" Eliza said interested. Maria stopped blushing. "It went great!" Austin said beaming with joy.
And so Maria and the gang talked about what happened and played Uno together.. Like friends do.

Well that's the end of the GB AU...for now. If you LIKED it PUNCh that Vote button, in THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS...And as always, -highfives all around- *wipoof*, *wipow* I will see you in the next one shot. BU-BYE! ❤👋~ CakeSoda