chapter 18

At nina and jack house in the guest room kate is out of controlling  as slenderman and masky look at the transformation from kate . known that her father which nobody knows at all beside slenderman .of course he knows,anyway this fight was between kate and slenderman although masky was in it . any who back to what this story is really about,"HOW THE HELL DID KATE FATHER IS ALIVE?" hey it not my fault,let's just say that it was kate going crazy trying to protect her love which all you know it's masky duh. Jeez dont put me in although im the one who writing this for u guys.Anyway back to the story.

masky:"Kate! damn what now asshole?"

Slenderman:"hey! im trying damn it!"

slenderman thinks although it harder for since he more focus on kate father who is now back from the death.

??:haha! its good to be back again!is it!"

slenderman:"tch... Damn!for four hundere years and u back again! hoodie"

Hoodie:"oh yes! thanks to my daughter kate what a sweet child she is hehe"

Masky:"kate...."

Kate:".... be gone you guys make me sick!"

Hoodie:"come along my sweet daughter"

Kate and her father walks away from slenderman and masky.Although it they werent going know why? well cause masky love her like to death.

Masky:"you guys aint going away where plus with kate who is now my girlfriend!"

Kate:"eh...."

Her eyes slowy went back before hoodie her father could grab her by the arm.

Hoodie:"nooo!!!"

Kate"m-masky oh god what happen! eh...  who he...Wait! no!! they were right!!"

Hoodie:"kate come here now!"

Kate:"stay away! jeff and jane were right about you trying to kill cause i look like mom! how could you after everything you and mom be through! and yet you still didnt care about anyone!"

Hoodie:"tch! GET HERE NOW!"

he start to get crazy as everyone back up from hoodie who now going to kill kate or maybe everyone in the room.as a few mintues a glasses break as it was jane and jeff who was ready to start a fight with there father.