chapter10

At home kate told masky to go outside and get some fresh air then come back after you done.

masky:"Umm oh k i guess?"

*Masky rub his neck with his hand and open the front door to the house as he left to go get fresh air*

kate:"yes! He gone now it time to start the party hehe...but first I got to call people..."

*she starts to call nina and jeff*

kate:"hey guys I need your help can you please come here as fast as you can guy "

*Nina grabs the phone as she yells at kate*

nina:" hell no!go help your self then!"

*she hang up the phone as Kate drops her phone and sighs*

kate:" B-but I'm doing this for Masky"

*she looks down*

kate:"how im going to do this all by myself"

*she looks down on the ground crying*

*soon as masky walks in he look at kate crying as he get shock*

masky:"oh my god are you oh k what wrong?"

kate:"Well i know today is your birthday and i wanted to make it big and superprise for you but i just made everything worst"

*Masky looks at her while holding hold*

masky: "It oh k just let it all out princess dont worry about it really is it nothing im happy you tried to make a birthday party for me and i love you for that"

Kate looks at him with tears on her faces as masky rubs it and leans in for a kiss as kate blushes red as masky and kate lips come together

masky:"Dont let anyone bring you down my princess"

masky smiles putting his hand on her cheek.

Kate looks at masky as she pulls masky shirt and kissing him as masky was shock of how kate kissing him and how she was crying while kissIng him

masky:"K-kate..."

kate:"I LOVE U!"

Kate looks at masky yelling the words that come from her mouth after masky shock blushing red.

kate:"I love u...masky and i don't want nothing to change between us"

Masky grabs kate's hand as he look at her

masky:"Kate...i-i...ummm"

He sighs trying to say those word but couldnt.

masky:"Im sorry kate..."

*Masky lets go of her hand and walks away after kate looks at him then runs away as she was crying cause of how masky maybe didnt feel the same*

kate:"Why....why me...just damn it!!!"

*She yells crying as jane walks up to her as she bring in a hug*

kate:"Huh?"

jane:"It oh k i know how it feel for someone not to like you"

kate:"Who are you?"

jane:"Lets just say im a friend anyway followed me i have something to show u princess"

*Jane and kate walks as jane walk into some weird house as kate remembers this place*

kate:"This..."

jane:"Your home...yea i use to live her too..."

kate:"What you mean?"

jane:"Lets say me ,you and jeff were slibing...but me and you were twin sister...after you left us but slenderman!"

kate:"It wasnt my fault....i..."

jane:"YES IT WAS! dad tried to kill you cause you looked just like mom so when he tried to killed you slenderman took you and bring into a demon home to think that you are a demon but you are just not!! GOD DAMN IT!!"

kate:"Im..sorry jane sister...jane..."

*she walks up to jane given her a hug as jane gets shock as she turn around and hugs kate back as they both cried in tears of how they both misses each other after they hug.They here a noise and it was jeff with a knife ready to killed kate as jane blocks her*

jane:"Stay away from her she didnt do anything to hurt this family jeff"

jeff:"YOU ARE A GOD DAMN LIER!! IT IS HER GOD DAMN FUCKING FAULT"

jane:"ITS NOT!! STOP BEING A BITCH AND HELP YOUR SISTER!"

jef:"HAHA im not going to do anything im just go to kill her and you together"

jane:"RUN KATE! RUN!"

*Kate runs after jane and jeff started fighting each other to death*

kate:"Masky where are u when I need you"

she cries as jack comes and taps her.

jack:"Umm hey kate right... umm come with me plz umm..it masky"

kate:"MASKY! What happen?"

jack:"Just come with me?"

This is about to go on haha jane and jeff are fighting masky is hurt dont worry u might find out what happens in the next chapter and plz be free to ask question about the story

Nina~