Ch. 8: Training

Training started. Siri was doing excellent, Lisa was doing okay, but Jessica was doing horrible. Siri's father was in the military, so she was always training in combat. Lisa had to learn how to fight so she could fend of the boys that took her flirting a bit too far, but Jessica, she never had any training. She was a typical girly girl. Sokudo was getting awfully close to her though. He pressed his body close to help Jessica to make her stance perfect. Jessica had a deep blush, making Sokudo confused.

"Pervert!" Jessica yelled and slapped him.

Sokudo groaned. "Are you going to do that every time I try to help!?"

"I'm sorry... I'm just not used to boys... being close to me..."

"Whatever... just try to concentrate..." Sokudo walked off.

"You're totally in love with him." Lisa snickered.

"Am not!" Jessica blushed.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

The two continued to bicker.

Alex was having a bit of trouble perfecting her attack. A boy noticed this and walked up to her. His hair was a light brown, and his eyes were silver. He wore a blue hoodie, dark blue jeans, an aqua undershirt, and black tennis shoes.

"Hey." The boy smiled. "Having some trouble?

"Oh... yes I am. Would you mind helping me?" Alex asked softly.

"Sure... my name is Rin by the way."

"Alex." She smiled.

Rin got close to her and began to help her with attacking.

Meanwhile, across the room, a blonde boy with blue eyes was trying to impress a girl with silver hair and gray eyes, the girl tilted her head up, away from him. the boy wore a green T-shirt with light blue jeans, and dark green shoes. the girl wore a light blue dress that reached just below her knees, black short shorts, a blue vest around the dress, and silver boots.

"C'mon Airin! Give me a chance." The boy whined.

"Not a chance, Tyler! Now leave me be!" The girl growled.

"But you're so pretty!" He grinned.

Airin blushed softly. "Okay... maybe I'll think about."

"Hey!" Sokudo yelled. "This isn't the time to flirt! It's the time to train!"

"Sorry!" Tyler yelled then continued training.

Sokudo just sighed. "If they don't take this seriously... then they'll  die." He said to himself.

The door then bursted open. A girl strutted in. Her hair was red, her eyes green. She wore a tight fit red shirt that showed a bit of her belly, dark blue skinny jeans, and black boots. She had quite the build, and almost all the boys immediately started drooling over her. "Guess who's back!?" She said striking a pose.