Arrived!

[Episode 1]
-
Yoongi is not a morning person so he rarely wake up early in the morning unless BTS have important schedules so he push himself to get out the of bed and get ready, today is weekend and BTS is resting currently after finishing all world tours,fanmeeting,advertising and talk shows around the world.

Early in the gloomy weekend morning,Yoongi got a call from someone and the IDD code is American code number and he ignore because he thought it was from fans or someone he don't know. After that calls he got a lots of spams on Kakao from the earlier phone number.

:Oppa it's me,Yoonji
:Oppa pick up the call!
:Oppa,mummy send me to Korea due to their busy schedules
:I KNOW BTS IS RESTING PLEASE TAKE ME AT THE AIRPORT
:Oppa i'm not sasaeng
:HELLO SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE ME AT THE AIRPORT. ANYONE WHO READS THIS MESSAGE PLEASE LET YOONGI KNOW THAT HIS CUTIE LITTLE SISTER ALREADY ARRIVED AT INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

"Yoongi-ya! reply those messages! It's annoying" Jin was eating chocolate and finally he pissed off.

"It's from fans,let them be" Yoongi pull his blanket to get warmer.

"Yoongi Hyung,your sister downstairs" RM knock SIN's  door and left them with the most shocking news.

"WHAT?!" SIN shouted at the same time.

Hello I'm Yoonji. I'm yoongi's sister so please imagine that you're Yoongi's sister even though he is not your bias. This story is about being a little sister of savage rock a.k.a Min Yoongi. Let's continue and you gonna know the rest soon.

"You become fatter than I thought" Yoongi sounded really serious.

"Shut up" Since Yoonji is a fan of BTS so she get shy.

"You're an influencer, right?" Jungkook asked her.

"Not really maybe you can call me as Instagram and Youtube
bitch hahaha" Yoonji get shy again.

"STOP ACTING INNOCENT!!" Yoongi couldn't stand looking at his sister shyness.

"What are you talking about?" Yoonji controlled her beauty in front of her bias.

"Jin Hyung she likes you really really bad! She has a lots of posters,badges and polaroid of your pretty face. And look at this" Yoongi take out her phone and showed them her wallpaper that has Jin's pict on it.

"DAEBAK!!!" Jin hugged her and Yoonji is almost died.

"Not just him! See I GOT ALL OF THE MEMBERS!! At least I appreciate Jin...like if you compared me to others I'm better than them out there because I looked at talents and musics instead of faces,fashions and not because of trends! Like ew please don't call them A.R.M.Y!! dear my lovely BTS and my Oppa too,please beware with your surroundings because there's a lots of fake people these days!!" Yoonji gave them a long damn speech.

"Done?"

"Yes"

"let's go" Yoongi bring her to guest room.

"We don't use this room because...you read a lots of horror fanfic about us,right?" Yoonji nodded.

"This ain't fake anymore. We killed people before we get so popular and we put the corpses here and after we get popular we threw the corpses and we make this room as an empty room because we want their soul play in this room happily" Yoonji puked so much because she was so scared.

"Ya!! Yoongi! What are you doing?!" Jin take Yoonji to his room.

"I was kidding,this room is Manager Hyung's old room" Yoongi forcefully mopped the floor.

Yoonji's P.O.V

The last thing I remembered before I went to a long sleep was that scary room and soon it will be my room for a whole damn week at South Korea. ANDWAE!!! I woke up from my long sleep and I got panda eyes because I overslept and I didn't apply night cream before I gone to sleep as always.

NO!!! I woke up and when I opened my eyes I was in someone's room. "

"I hope I woke up at Jin's room" I talked those word whenever I woke up from sleep.

I walked towards the door but my eyes was interested to look at other part of the room.

"Min Yoongi?" I stalked his table and drawer.

"His phone and he has my photo as his front wallpaper" I'm soft and suddenly SHITT!!!!

"I slept on Jin's bed! I slept with him?! OMG!!" I'm jumping in excitement just like how I jumped into conclusions.

"첳은 아침!" I wear my summer OOTD and walked downstairs with my camera in my right hand.

"Are you going to vlogging?" Yoongi asked me.

",as you can see." I ate my breakfast but I didn't finished it.

"Wah!! Yoonji you are so so pretty today!" Jin gave me compliment and I feel like I want to die so bad. "

"Thanks Oppa. Guys say hi" I keep the camera rolling. "

"Today is my first time at South Korea and now I'm staying at my brother's dorm with his friends."

"We have Jungkook,Jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon,Jin,Hoseok and my lovely small brother little Min Yoongi!"

"Where is Jjanggu and Holly?" I saw Holly just done playing under the sofa and come to me. "

"This is Holly my most fave thing whenever I come here. It is so cute and soft just like the owner" I zoomed at Yoongi's pissed face.

"Hold the camera for me oppa" everyone want to hold the camera for me when I was puked at the sink.

"Yoonji,are you okay?"