My Boyfriend

After I wrote that short 'essay' as my Instagram caption and I also did a quick update video on youtube.

I know my fans will understand my condition and I hope they won't spam anything on my Social Media Section. After I've done editing videos,did live and replied few of my fans messages on DM I texted my mother.

Me;Mummy...
Mum;yes honey?
Me;You know Alex,my ex-boyfriend,right?
Mum;yes,He met me a day before you gone meet your brother,why honey?
Me;nothing but why he met u?
Mum;He confessed everything to us and he felt so guilty and few hours before you called me I've got a call from his mother which is my friend and she told me Alex got into an accident and he's in comma right now.
Me;He told u about what?
Mum;you're pregnant
,right? It's okay baby don't feel guilty,we really want a grandchildren and we promise we will take care of him/her so well and we will give him/her full of loves.
Me;thank u so much mum! You are the best and I hope Alex will get conscious soon 💕
Mum;I hope so and go to sleep,take care of your baby,okay? I love you ❣️
Me;I will and I love u too Fairy God Mother 😂💕

After texted my mother I walk downstairs looking for my brother.

"Where is Yoongi?" Everyone pointed to his room.

"Thank u" I ran to his room and knock his door.

"Who?"

"It's me" He opened the door and I saw him holding his tears.

"Why are you crying?" I kept pushing his hand because he keep hiding his tears.

"Tell me,why?" He refuse to talk to me.

"MUM ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS" I stood up and shouted at him.

"What did she say?" He shed his tears.

"Alex confessed to them and he committed suicide"

My brother hugged me and suddenly he became so emotional.

"미안해,잘못에서" I whispered to him. "

괜찮아" He hugged me even tighter.

"Promise me you will take care of this baby with full of heart and love,okay?" I laughed at him because he never change since young he is so overprotective since kid.

"Why are you laughing?" He smiled.

"No wonder your ex girlfriend felt so bad for leaving even though that's her fault" We kept talking about our past when we
were at America.

"I'm tired,get out" He pushed me.

"Hey Kids,I want to make some research about my lil shit brother" I called BTS 'kids' because my brother always called them that.

"What is it?" Jin asked me.

"Firstly I want to say that I'm pregnant and my brother is so protective about me and it reminds me of our childhood day back then like when I was injured,I fell of the bicycle and he became so protective like tell me to skip school,eat my medicines and eat well but like I just fell of the bicycle. Did Yoongi do that kind of affection with you guys?"

"Well...sometimes" Taehyung was the first person who answered my question.

"He's lonely like us and our youth are based on this paper work sheets and stay in studio for hours or days, that's all we do in our teenage life compared to other teenagers like you,you all live happily,free and could enjoy summer unlike us. So Yoongi hyung show his soft side with someone he really loves like us and you maybe because he has no one besides that?" Jungkook make it clear.

"Now I know, but what are you guys doing right now?" I asked them and sit next to Jungkook.

"Do some works for upcoming comeback" Namjoon talked to me while I'm doing live on Instagram secretly.

They talked about upcoming comeback,drama,busy schedules and world tour...again. Please rest for a year my babies 🙄

I fell asleep when I was doing live and Jin caught my phone doing live my thankfully my phone died before he find out.

I felt like someone lift me and brought me to my room. Thank you to that person and I hope it's Jin 🧡.

I woke up kinda early the next morning because I really want to puke early in the morning and it is really exhausting.

"How long am I going to suffer like this? 에기야,don't make such a fuss and burden me,okay?" I touched my belly with full of affection and happiness.

"Yoongi,we need to talk" I opened his room door and wait for him outside of him room.

"Good morning,Noona" Jungkook walked passed me and he bowed to me. "Jungkook,stop calling me Noona I'm just a year older than you,just call me Yoonji" He speechless and do as I said.

"What is it?" He closed the door behind him and left the sleepy Jin inside alone.

"When I should tell my friends and fans about this?" We both walked together to living room get ready to go out.

"Mum and dad told me I shouldn't tell my fans until when I got home because they don't want my fans got me wronged" Yoongi looked at me strangely.

"Re-think Yoonji,if u tell them after u got home your fans might think we make u pregnant ,right? Tell them quickly,be honest,answers their question and don't let them spread wrong news." I nodded.

"But why you never tell them the truth about the theories and why you let them look so stupid thinking about false thing?" I kept this sentence since 2 years ago and finally,I could let it out.

"Well..."

"yes your guys theories are right" Jungkook gave me a fake smile.

"I know it's aren't...we are not stupid but we look like a stupid bitch because we keep making false theories about everything. Yes I know I'm not a clever fan like others but I'm sad looking at them waste their summer holidays thinking about it,sleepless because being haunted by it. We tired." BTS is speechless hearing my sentence but I know I made a right thing now :)