Worst!

Yoonji's P.O.V

I puked a lot and it's really strange. "

"Thanks Oppas for taking...my youtube channel will be BANGTANTV soon." I sighed and find my shoe. "

"We're going to walk around this neighbourhood and if you guys want to know Korean ARMYs already knew that I'm his sister and soon-to-be Jin's Girlfriend HAHAHA!!!" Jin and I were laughing and we both were talking and walking together visiting the neighbourhood and looking for Bingsu Restaurant.

"Ah oppa I should make a live on Instagram" Jin already ordered bingsu for us and I did a live while waiting for the Bingsu.

My fans were so happy to see Jin and my haters started to spread rumours that I'm dating Jin and I hope it's true LOL but my fans are stronger than antis so they blocked all those rumours. "

"It's really weird I keep puking these days and I feel like I don't like to eat" I didn't touch my bingsu at all. "

"Go to see a doctor then" I refused to see the doctor because I hate surprised and I really want to enjoy my summer holiday with my brother without any stress.

We continue our vlog,we went to their office because Yoongi don't want me to live alone by myself.

"I'm not a kid,oppa" I refused to follow him at first.

"Ahh!! I want to meet Jin oppa!!" He sarcastic me.

"K fine I'm going" Deeply in my soul I cursed him.

"Stay in one place while we are working okay?!" He gave me a warning and we were on our way going to BigHit.

"Don't make any fuss" I feel like I really want to slap him.

"Yes! I will wait for you guys like a statue" I turn off my camera because I was so pissed and I suddenly I felt like this is not me at all.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked myself because I felt like this kinda feel is not really me.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon who sat behind me suddenly approached me.

"I'm okay...I guess" My head started to feel dizzy and I really want to puke but thankfully I could handle this.

"You look so pale,you don't want to see a doctor" Hoseok suddenly get worried about me.

"Okay guys I
seriously really worried about myself because my period doesn't come anymore after 8 months and I keep puking,feeling dizzy and I'm always get tired. I don't want to admit this but maybe I'm pregnant" I kept looking at my brother and he just ignored and play his phone.

I know I did a wrong decision to tell them now but we all don't know the truth until I meet the doctor but still I refuse to see the doctor because I don't like the smells of medicines.

I know Yoongi is not happy about this but he is a good brother he never jump into any conclusion or straight away call our parents. He is so cool and chill,he will find out everything until settled and after that he will tell our parents about me or about himself.

"Go to work and don't mind me" I'm shaking so bad because he hates to get interrupted while working.

"Who is that bastard?"

"What?"

"TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU" he shaken my body.

"No one did! It was my ex boyfriend we were drunk and young so we enjoyed doing it and BLAME ON ME!" We both had an argument in his studio.

"Did mummy know about this?"

Later that night,My brother and I went to a nearby clinic to make a checkup on me. We waited for about an hour and a half until my name got called.

"I haven't tried a pregnancy test before this, but I really want to know if I pregnant or not?" I lay on a bed and the doctor started to apply a cold cream on my stomach and she started to scan everything and we could see an apple-sized thing in my stomach and doctor said it's my baby's heart.

"Should I tell them?" My brother nodded his head.

"Congratulations Ma'am you have a 14 weeks baby in your tummy" I smiled and we both going to take some medicines and pay the bill.

"What do you feel?" He asked me.

"I feel like I want to puke" I puke as soon as I finished my sentence.

"Be serious please" He said,I wiped my mouth using tissues.

"I feel nothing and I'm not shock at all and I feel like I predicted this before and I'm going to tell mum this weekend" I know it's not a good idea but I must let my mum know.

When we both reached home all eyes on us even Jin.

"What the doctor said?" Jin is the first person asked me about it. "Errr..."

"She's fine just food poisoning and too stressed with her finals"

My brother hug-sided me and pretend like nothing happen.

"You shouldn't lie to them" I whispered to him.

"I don't want you feel uncomfortable" He brought me to my room.

"I don't want to burden you guys and I decided to stay here for 2 weeks only and I will go back to home after that,is it okay?" My brother nodded and he gave me a drink.

"Drink this before sleep,baby needs more energy. Good night" He turn off the light before he closed the door.

"Hey Peeps! I decided to hiatus for awhile because I have some problems in Korea and it's okay. BTS and I are fine yet my body isn't I will tell you more about Korea when I'm ready to make a vlog and talk to you guys. Thanks for understanding and reading this. I hope you guys wait for me patiently and please cheer up! 💕"