Shopping (pt. 2)

"Okay so mom gave us like $300 for this so you can get what you really want." Camila says to me as we all walk into the mall. Wow, seriously? These people don't even know me and they're wasting $300 on me? Damn.

"Oh, thanks I guess." I say as I scratch behind my neck. I'm not used to people spending money on me, it's weird.

"It's okay Laur, you'll get used to it, trust me." Normani said reassuringly as she puts a hand on my arm, I smile slightly.

"Thanks Mani, you're right." I say as we all walk around. I spot a store that I want to go into. I point to Forever 21,

"There?" I say as everyone nods there heads.

.

.

.

.

"Mommmm! Daddddddd!" Camila screams as she enters the house, carrying a bag of my clothes for me, "We're doneeee!" Mike and Clara walk into the living room and give us all hugs. We all hug back as I set my bags on the floor.

"Did you girls have fun?" Mike asks us. We all nod with faint 'yep's and 'yeah's.

"What did you get?" Clara asks me.

"Erm, like clothes, notebooks, another sketchbook and some shading pencils." I say as I look around the room to the girls. Ally smiles at me.

"You draw?" Mike asks me.

"Uh, yeah." I say with a smile. He nods and goes back to whatever he was doing. Well okay then.

I'm so sorry this is so short XD I'm having trouble writing this book, I don't know why but I am. Anywayssss how y'all doing?

                                                           -eMiLy