Im My Grandmothers Keeper

My p.o.v

The smell of sweet Cinnamon flowing from out the kitchen catch my nose. A ringing sound so beautiful ,like if angels singing to me. Grandma Rhodes sitting in the kitchen cooking grandma cookies ,my favorite. "Hay sweetty" grandma Rhodes said to me in a sweet calm voice. Hay grandma ,i miss your cooking. "Ol baby i know you do"grandma Rhodes replyed. I been staying with my grandma sence my dad n mom died. It was the worst time of the year ,but i had to go on with it. It was 10 years ago when they died, now im 18 years old. They died in a car accident when i was 8 years old. Now sence my grandma getting older i have to take care of her now, she's been getting sick ever sence last month. I dont know what i will do if i lose her too. She's my everthing , and the only thing that i got left. My grandpa died last year in the war, and that broke my grandma heart , but we had to say good bye even If it's was to soon. I really want to take grandma Rhodes to the doctor to see what's going on with her. And im not in school no more because i have to take care of grandma. "Cornelia" grandma Rhodes yelled in pain. Grandma Rhodes on the bathroom floor. I rushed to the living room to call 911 on the house phone. "911 what's your emergency" ."my grabdma feel on the bathroom floor and i dont know what to do"."911 is on its way whats your address" "14960sw334st" I yelled thru the phone. Soon the police was at the door . "In the bathroom" i screamed. I meet them at the hospital.When I got there she was laying on the hospital bed with tubes eveywhere, they was trying to see if any thing was wrong with her heart or lungs. Soon i fell asleep on the couch next to her."tweet tweet tweet" birds i hear. The sun has come up for today. Doctors came in the room and said to me,"im sorry to say this but her lungs giving out on her unles she finds a donor to donate a lung or a family member. Tears came to my eyes, "I dont know what I will do with out my grandma ,she's the other half of me"! I yelled out with tears coming from my eyes. Wait! I said while the doctor walked away,"can i donate mines to her"! "Well yes you can"Doctor reply "ok when do we start the surgery,im ready now!" I yell from the top of my lung. "Ok well get ready for surgery in a few hours" Doctor says as he walk out the room smileing in joy.

(TO BE COUNTINUED)