Surgery Day

The next morin hit so the doctor came and said "are you too ready for the the big surgery",I was scared but then happy at the same time. "Yess" me and my grandmother Rhodes said togather. Soon they put us in our blue hospital dresses,they wasnt as cute to wear out but good for now. Its time they put us to sleep. My eyes start to shut. 3 hours later the surgery was done. My eyes start to open then I see grandma Rhodes by my side. I was so happy to see her, that put joy intk my heart! Minutes pasted then grandma Rhodes opened her eyes. "hi grandpa do you feel better" I said "yess sweet heart" grandma Rhodes replyed. Days past by an hours did too soon it was time for us to go home. We had to eat soft things like mash potato's an only water. I love juice but uma make it work out tull its time for me to eat what ever i like too.Grandma Rhodes an I made it home safe.I was so happy to see my bed an everything that i loved. Months past by and grandma can fix things by her self, before she couldnt I had to help her but I dont anymore. She told me to go back to school and finsh what i didnt do because I was helping gramdma Rhodes when she was sick. I was happy to go back to school but then again I have'nt been in school for almost a year. Sooo i was going to sign up for school tomorrow. Grandma Rhodes in the kitchen cooking. I have'nt taste grandma's food in a long time. This is going to be so good!, I yelled. So we ate and talked about things we had to catch up on, soon we both took a bath an went to bed , where I been waiting to get in for days now. "Goodnight grandma Rhodes", I said to grandma. Soon I was out like the light.