Nightly

The voice came from the fence and soon after a pair of running feet could be heard. Though it was early compared to their usual time , the two fence lovers reunited. I still don't understand where do they get such a lot of cheese from, it never really dwindles from their affair. My sister Ella who I thought was the most innocent of all and our next door boy Edmund.
           They were slow , I had to hand it to them since after all these months they had all but progressed to hand holding through the fence. My sister was undoubtedly beautiful and has had a fair share of suitors at such an young age due to the endeavors of my very loving aunt . As happy as I was for her to have found her love, I had an urge to bash Edmund's face in for even looking at her.
             Anyway, I digress, but the point is that I had not expected Ella to come out this early just after supper, so had to hide myself quickly before I was spotted. But the main problem was that I had to change into my man's suit and she was standing in between me and the shed where I had to go.
          There was no way I could get there without being seen by the two lovebirds, so I waited and waited listening to the sweet nothings they whispered to each other, until I could not take it anymore.
        Seeing them absorbed in each other's eyes, I crept out as quietly as I could towards the shed, when I was spotted or was rather heard, since I had stepped on a lizard and had sprang back with an yelp, which I thought was loud enough to wake the whole house. But before they could process, I was gone, or rather had flown into the shed, so fast that their love addled brains could not even register that I had been there.
        They could have found the dead lizard I stamped, I suppose, but thankfully, they didn't . I changed and waited them out. A few minutes and few more sweet nothings later a shout was heard, not from our house but from Edmund's and he took his leave. The reunion was broken.
        After waiting for a few minutes more for Ella to go into the house, finally the coast was clear. I crept out of the step, went out of the garden to the road in a jiffy and was off to my destination, but only then did I realise that I did not even know where my destination lay. Where do you get a moustache, I had not even bothered to ask like the idiot that I was. It was time to wander.