Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ash P.O.V

When I awoke from my blackout I was startled from all the people around my bed smiling there was: My mom, and dad, the girl from the party, 3 nurses and some om- HOLY WAIT A COW MY MOM AND DAD I sat up quicker than you can say chicken feet and looked at my mother and father staring at me. With a dumbfounded look on my beat up face I asked "Mom? Dad? I thought you were dead? How is this possible?" My mom looked at my dad and faced me "Honey the moon goddess sent us down, we have been watching tommy hurt you ever since we-left the surface." My dad said "So the Moon Goddess sent you down here to do what?" I asked "To watch over you, You need to be protected."

*At Moonshine pack house*

Once we go there I learned that the girl was the Alpha's daughter and that my parents were the betas so that made me the beta's and Alpha's daughter so once I got the power I was really strong. "ASHLEY COVEN I DEMAND YOU TO SHIFT RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY" My mom yelled and I winced, But followed orders and shifted,my mother squealed "HOLY CHICKEN U GOT BOTH GENES YEEEEEEEEEEKK SPIDER" I looked where she was pointing and saw a tarantula and picked it up,I swear it licked me, I GOT MYSELF A PET! Until my mother smashed it with a flip flop. I guess I have myself some spider guts. Shudder. I started to pick my voice up at my parents "WHY WOULD THE MOON GODDESS NOT LET YOU COME TO ME EARLIER? DO YOU KNOW THE HELL I LIVED WITH? NO YOU DIDNT! YOU MAY HAVE SAW IT BU-" I got cut off by a woodsy smell and a sexy deep velvety voiced growl.

!@#$%^&*())))_