Chapter 9

While we were running from the rouges my father so happened to piss off, I looked back, only to have brother stop, making me bulldoze into his ass.

After I got out of my shocked state, I realized that we were at the border of my pack I was so happy I was going to see Wade again! I was trying to find them but whenever I venture off usually I get lost and have to have someone find me. I shifted back and put my clothes on behind a tree, as I crossed the boarder I was welcomed with a bunch of howls, for their warrior to be back of course, so I ran and ran toward the pack house.

When I got there I was greeted by Conner and Caroline but they all growled when the saw my parents and my brother holding the triplets Jack Jake and Jessie Alex ran to get Jessie who was laughing at his smile Conner got Jack and Wes got Jake (aka the devil) "Hey where is Wade?" I asked looking all around for the crazy guy that loves Jess to death.

They all had sad expressions "We have been running the pack ever since you left." Alex confessed "HE'S DEAD" I bellowed running in the pack house running to his room making sure they weren't just screwing with me.

All I saw when you opened that door was.......