Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ash pov..

When I woke up I had Alex and Wes on each side of me Conner sleeping at the foot of the bed. Wade sleeping the other way on the foot of the bed, then I saw Jason all the way on the other side of the room staring at us and for some odd reason my toes were painted white and my hair was in braids and i felt something slimy and wet on my face so I went to the bathroom careful not to wake anyone up and you know what i saw my face was covered with slobber black paint and in red on my arms and legs and forehead was FAG PRINCESS that's it i walked downstairs making sure not to wake anyone up and Jason just shook his head and covered his ears I grabbed a air horn and a voice thingy and some permanent markers then I walked back up the stairs taking the pink permanent marker and wrote FAGGOT PRINCE all over Alex and Wes, then painted their chest black along with there legs and feet letting that dry.

I then took off Conner's shirt and wrote Faggot Queen all over his chest while I painted his face black along with his teeth, then I went to wade FAGGOT KING all over his arms, and face. I then painted his chest black along with his legs and feet letting it dry.

After 4 hours of drying it was solid the I put some earplugs in and blew the air horn into the voice amplifier that went into another voice amplifier that made it louder until i could hear the falling bodies and curses all around did I remind myself I was in the pack house.

"ASHLEY" I heard the guys calling me and I booked it through the door, forget opening doors when you can book it through them, I ran all the way to the garage and took all the keys and put them in my Mustang, taking my keys out the glove box and booking it out of there, I even think I ran over the mail box.

!@#$%^&*