last thing I would want to know (unedited)

This morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes. And I was in the bed but I remember sleeping in the ground with karan. Wasting no time I quickly went to the washroom to do staff.

It is going to be a big day today. I have to talk to dad. Meet with all the Raichand family. Yes they are coming today to our house and my sweet husband told me to not worry, that all the food would be ready the house will be organized and told me to just rest and act like a queen. But I cant do that, act like queen? Yes, if I was jeevika than maybe I would have agreed to that but krystle can't. She have two babies to take care of and a father to talk with or......or maybe to go to......shopping....maybe?

Yes that is that for today.

Right now I am sitting in the kitchen waiting for my dear husband to finish his pancake making. This was the scene that I was welcomed with when walked into the kitchen this morning. And I have to tell that the view was delicious. He was shirtless with a sweatpants. Those six pack, biceps,  V shape. He did all this after I was dead. I mean those heard muscle an all.

' after I was dead ' this sounds weird. Anyways.

And then karan caught me ogling him which was embarrassing.

" like what you see, sweetheart. " he said with a smirk marrying his face. I raised my perfect eyebrows and stalked to the fridge. I took the cartoon of orange juice and leaned into the island.

" so what, can't I ogle on my husband. " I asked and than drank the juice. But that was not all for me. I need caffeine which is coffee.

" I need coffee. " I said.

" that would be........in that cabinet " he said pointing to the upper right cabinet on my right. I rounded the island and reached there but  sadly I am too short to reach there. Suddenly two arm snaked around my waist and lifting me up so that I can open the cabinet. And i gladly did took the opportunity, taking the coffee out karan lowered me down but didn't moved his hand.

" karan I have go and apparently today it's Tuesday and you have to go and handle a company so go eat ur breakfast and go to office, okay " i said trying to keep a straight face but those trailer smiles because of our close proximity was coming out.

" yeah. I have important meeting with a Chinese cargo ship company at 12 and..." looking at his wrist watch he continued " i have 1 an a half hour left. Shit ".

" is that Mr Chang? " I asked.

" yes. How do you know " he asked confused.

" you are currently talking with the person who handles a whole empire mister " I said with a smirk.

He just smiled and said " got ta go " with giving a quick but hungry kiss. And also leaving the pancakes on the stove. Shaking my head I started to flip the pancakes.

Soon after I heard soft foot steps. I knew who it was.

" momma...." I looked over my shoulder and smiled. She is there standing with a teddy bear in one hand and the other one rubbing her eyes.

I walked upto her and bend down. Removing her hand from her eyes I kissed her forehead.

" good morning sunshine " i said. She suddenly hugged and muffled a good morning against my hair.

" is my baby doll tired " i asked smoothing her hair.

She nodded. Picking her up i sat her down on the stool near the island.

" wait here I'm gonna get you pancakes. " she nodded with a smile. I noticed that she got that habit from karan. He also doesn't talk much after getting up.

I got her pancakes and we talked with eachother for sometime after a while karan came down and kissing me and kayra on the check he headed to his office but not telling before that he would come home early.

Right after, the intercom buzzed and I heard kiyan talking.

" anybody there? I am hawngry " he said.

" mom is coming with pancakes " i said and started piling pancakes on the plate.

" mam do you need help " the maid said.

" no i will do these you can go " i said lifting the tray with orange juice, milk and pancakes.

Walking up the stairs I entered kiyan's room. He was sitting leaning back on his headboard. He gave me a small smile and moved so that i can sit.

" how is my boy doing this morning " i said ruffling his hair. He took the plate and started to dig in but I stopped him.

I wanted to experience how it feels to feed your kid.

" can I?  " i asked and he gave me a confused face.

I took the plate and started to feed him by my hand. He obliged and ate with interest.

" how is your head " i asked.

" It's good " he said nodding and too much eating.

" what? pancake or your wound ? " i asked smilling.

" both " he said and we laughed. I feed him some more and talked, after a while he asked something which answers were yet to give.

" i missed you momma. Where were you? " he asked leaving me speechless. I didn't know how to answer. Where was I? How can I tell that while they were longing for their mother their mother was partying and enjoying her luxurious life.

" I was far away, baby. But don't worry now momma will never go away from you guys. " I said caressing his checks.

" promise? "

" promise " with that I hugged him.

After feeding and bringing him to the game room downstairs where kayra was also playing I took out phone to call dad. I have to meet him and it has to be today. And honestly I miss him. That day I saw a lost person in my dad. He was vulnerable. He had tears and now if I think about it, it just breaks me all over.

And than the kapoors. They were my family. Raj dad and kaviri mom, they were good parents no doubt but......but still even if I want to unnoticed the small facts that proved that no matter how much they love me or even try to love they were not my parents. When I was small there were times when I felt that I am unknown around them. I felt there was a loose string somewhere. But I never gave it any chance to come in between my respect and believe that they were my parents. But now if i place all the puzzles everything gets the correct meaning.

I am not saying I am not grateful. I am. I always will be grateful of whatever much love I got from kapoors. But dad, dad needs me more than them. He is alone. I have seen him hugging mom's picture against his chest at night when he can't sleep. And when ever i go at that moment he did the same. Hug me tightly like I will go away. That time I didn't realize what he felt. I thought he was just missing mom. But he was just not only missing mom but my......twin sister. Who is identical to me. I need to sort all those things.

I called rose because dad was not picking my call for some reason and thats scaring me. It rang and rang but she did picked it up. It went voice mail. Thinking of doing it
Later I looked over the kids to make sure they were okay and satisfied I went in the kitchen to bring some snacks.

I put some chips and pretzels in the bowl and when I was just heading to the game room my phone rang.  I looked at the screen and it was rose. Clearing my throat I picked it up but little did i that it would be the last thing I would want to know.

Next update would not be late I promise.