one ¯\_ツ_/¯

"ay bitchez waddup" dallas yelled, as he nyoomed into the room. he soon realized when he looked through his seeing holes, that he was alone. "hello?" the big daddy called out into the empty room. he came to conclusion that everyone died from chlamydia. dallas travelled further into the room, only to come in contact with something thin and slightly sticky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). "le fuk is this shit" dallas yelled in fluent french as he tried to remove the mysterious substance from his face. he heard a strange kind of crawling and hsssing sound. it sounded like his asshole.

as he was about to turn away, he felt a hairy presence behind him. dallas turned around, to be met with a giant ass spooder. "wh-who are you?" dallas stuttered.

"i'm your new sugar daddy."

"y-you can talk?!" dallas questioned. the hairy eight legged creature hushed dallas and slowly wrapped his legs around him.

"we're going to have some fun. are you okay with that?" dallas didn't know how to respond. he didn't know whether to be afraid and call for help or fall deeper into the spider's seduction. dallas eventually gave up on struggling and succumbed into the spider's intense gaze.

"okay."

this is for you dallas, don't ask.

- j