An Asking Alexandria Fanfic

I had just woke up and went too brush my teeth. I got ready quickly, my friend had been waiting for me. I grabbed my dark grey pants and slid them on. I put on my black AA t-shirt. While tucking my shirt in, I reached for my green belt and my black vans. Carefully turning on my straightener and brushing my bright purple hair,waiting for it to heat up. Today was going to be good. I just knew it. I teased my hair and straightened it. I put on my dark eye liner and mascara. Sam knocked on my bathroom door "Ashley you ready?"  I walked out and smiled yes I'm ready !!! I grabbed a white jacket with kitten ears on the top and put on. We walked to the car. Ben , Danny, Cameron, and James was waiting for us. Who's the kid? Did she get her permission slip signed before you dragged her out here? Danny kept asking and I laughed

ASHLEY DOES WHAT SHE WANTS !!!!! I screamed out and we all giggled.

I completely forgot they had to meet another venue today and we headed towards the place they were going to play at.

on the way there, we listened to Upon This Dawning and Silverstein. How much longer till we get there? They didn't answer so i guessed we weren't to far from it.

Cameron texted me since i normally text him instead of talking to him directly.

Danny poked my face which made me jump and i snared at him

Danny you twat !!! I lightly slapped his arm and laughed then he poked my face again.

He did this over and over again. Finally it made me annoyed and i punched his arm. knock it off you bitch! he laughed. Its better than me smacking your arse isn't it?"

My cheeks turned at bright red and i felt my hands shake. I looked out the window trying to ignore the out burst, it embarrassed me.

*James pov.*

Ashley looked amazing. she was beautiful her bright blue eyes. I tried not to look at her so much and everyone was having fun on the way to the venue. We had arrived and unloaded my drums. We set up and my sticks were missing.

I started searching for them and the show was about to start.

*Ashleys pov.*

I found James sticks in the car and ran to him. I gave him the sticks and he hugged me, which was strange to me. I didnt know what to do other than hug him back and try not to blush.

The fans were so loud you could hear them screaming. It was normal since AA was so famous. Then they began to play. Danny's voice was amazing when he was screaming and I sang along behind stage. First it was "To the Stage"

"Death of me" and so on. Ben's voice was pretty aha for a guy. They ended the concert with my favorite song "don't Pray for Me" I sang along until it was over. Then I had remember that I needed to go back home and make them dinner. We've lived together for a long time now. I knew just what to make for them. I called a taxi and left a note by the table of water so they'd know where I went.

The taxi driver picked me up and we had a nice conversation since my house was 4 hours away. When he dropped me off I payed him more money than I should have but he deserved it since he could make me laugh.

I made dinner,then headed for bed the boys should be home in a few minutes anyways. I walked up stairs to my bedroom undressed and put on some shorts and a tank top. I removed my makeup and pulled my hair up. Cameron texted me just as I laid down.

hey ash we'll be home in five minutes did you make dinner? if not its okay we'll go get something to eat.

I told him dinner was made and they didnt have to go buy some fast food.