Well

Sherwin and Jonathan strolled down the sidewalk right beside each other that their hands graze each other lightly.

"You're going to like my house, I hope," the tall brunette chuckled awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.

"Where is it?" The red head smiled.

"Another block then we're here," Jon replied with a light grin.

As the two boys approached the taller boy's parking lot. The ginger was shocked at the size of the building. It was a mansion. Cleaned up maroon brick stacked up to please the gods. The grass was dark green with each stem of leaf the same length. It was short but beautiful, and the pearl flowers danced on them. The side walk led to a trail that the boys strolled to the front door.

"Mom, I'm home with my friend," the brunette called as a rather tall slim woman jogged in from the staircase that connected to the living room with a smile.

"Hello, doll. I'm Christine. What is your name?" She held a genuine grin as her long brunette hair fell across her forehead.

"I'm Sherwin," the shy small boy stuttered.

"Do you need anything, hon? I made cookies, but you can only have one before dinner. Don't need a stomach ache," Christine lightly commanded.

"Moooommmm," Jonny groaned.

"Okay, fine he can have two."

The ginger just chuckled, "I'm okay, ma'am. Can I have some water, please?"

"Well of course, " the middle aged woman grinned as she handed the boy a water bottle after she lingered to the fridge.

"We'll be in my room, " Jonny called out as he dragged the small boy up to the spiral stairs that twirl above.

"Okay, you'll father be home in an hour along with having dinner ready."

"Thank you, mom," the brunette male called through the echoes of the hallway.

Jonny began to climb up the steps when Sherwin followed close behind admiring the gorgeous agriculture. The stairs was a silky wood that shined from the chandelier hanging above.

The hall way was narrow as the couple made their way to the way back. The door swung out, and the boys lingered in.

"Nice house, " Sherwin commented as he plopped on Jonathan's silk king size bed.

"Yeah, thanks," the brunette blushed as he placed his body next to the smaller boy.

They glanced at each other staring at each other's lips before laying on their backs to watch the spiraling fan that hung above them. Not pressuring the other boy into a make out that they both undeniably want.

Their eyes wondered as the ceiling counted tiles in the skies. Just being in the toxic atmosphere of love and lust.

"DINNER!" The mother hollered through the air.

Jonny stood to his feet. Helping the smaller boy up as they headed down the spiral staircase.

The plates were set with 3 different size forks on one side, and two different spoons on the other with a knife next to it. In middle was plate of chicken breast with vegetables in bowls around it. All sitting beautiful on the smooth wooden furniture.

Sherwin heart was beating faster than the next bully. He is a vegetarian, but he does not want place burden on the family or situation.

The red head never really liked the thought of eating another animal after his grandfather showed him the life of a farmer. All those poor chicken... especially Feathered his little friend he made. It was a small chick at the time, yellow and fluffy,  and Sherwin used to run with the chicken as it hobbled at his ankles. Everyday after his home schooling at the time the ginger would jog to his grandfather's farm so he can watch Feathered grow up. One visit was with his family, and they ate dinner in the grandfather's little cottage home. The little red head ate his chicken dinner so fast, and when he went to visit Feathered. Well...he was killed for supper. Sherwin could never eat meat again. Especially Chicken....the thought made his stomach turned.

The father stormed in from the bedroom before kissing wife on the temple, and placing his rear in the seat in between his spouse and son.

The father was definitely the king of the household. Slightly taller than Jonathan with a broad figure. His hair was slicked back and the color of coal. He seemed very intimidating, however, the smile he gives his family as they gather around him. Turns the fears into compassion.

"You must be Jonathan's friend. I heard so much about you, " the older male smirked before piling his plate with lots of chicken and vegetables that sent a scene of greens and yellows with a CHICKEN in the middle of the plate.

"Dad!" The brunette teen huffed at his father before piling his plate as well. Slightly less than his father.

"I'm just playing with you, sport," the older man chuckled.

The mother filled her plate next before glancing at Sherwin who was internally screaming.

'Stupid! Why didn't you just stay home. It would be so much easier to explain. Chicken = your friend you ate as a child. You can not eat that, but you can't decline. It looks bad. Idiot!', the red head thoughts were screaming.

"....he looks like he's going to heave," Sherwin drifted into reality after he saw Jonathan's father stare at his son with concern than back at the ginger.

"You're looking a little pale, sweetie," Christine smiled lightly for sympathy.

"I-I'm fine," the small boy stuttered. Oh...this is embarrassing!

"Gingersnap, are you really okay?" Now it's Jonathan who is concerned.

All three of the family members were glancing at him.

"It's...well..it's that...well...I don't eat meat!" Sherwin yelped through the nerves.

"Oh that's it," Jonathan's father chuckled, "I mean the way you were looking. I thought you committed a felony," the dark haired smirked before smiling to his wife, "Do we still have those left over beans we had yesterday, babe?"

"Of course, I'll warm them up," the bubbly mother stood up with a smile, "Sound good, hon?" She asked Sherwin as the shy boy nodded and thanked her. Still embarrassed about the situation.

.......

After dinner the ginger was lying on the over priced couch. Rubbing his poor stomach.

"I ate too much," the red head sighed as Jonathan sat at the boy's feet.

"You ate like a bird," the brunette smirked.

The couch width could withstand both of them as the taller boy crawled closer to Sherwin so he hold him in the cuddle.

Their eyes began to close as the boy drifted off through space of mind. Totally content with the situation.