Mine

No matter what, you are mine. I do not care if you realized you do not love me. You dragged my heart the distance, and it is okay to have doubt. You will not leave. Not again. Not ever.

Jonathon stood through the rain holding onto the hand of his lover. His lover. His

.....

Jonathan wanted to let the whole school about his love. He was excited. Full of life. Full of love, however, little ginger did not want the bullies to attack the taller elder. So they agreed to be in secret. Just for now. It will not be forever.

"Yo Jonny," Fat Joe, the bully, strided over with a grin patting the brunette's back.

"What dude? Did you know from last time not to talk to me? You hurt my little ginger," Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"I see the error of my ways! To prosper through a new life. To become a new person."

"Either you are on crack or you want something," the jock huffed.

Joe sighed, "I like this girl named Samantha, but she is into you. Well she is into how you play football. Can you let me score sometimes?"

"I would let you score, but you are too fat to run a touch down."

"Damn Jonny what got into you?" The fat blonde rolled his eyes

"Fake people. People who bully other people than become a saint when they need something. If you want Samantha so bad. Ask her out. My advice is if she rejects you for the real you. Then she'll reject you when you take off your mask. Get yourself together," Jonathan patted Joe's shoulder condescendingly, "See you at practice, and what did I tell you about talking to me."

The brunette smirked and strolled off.

.... 

"Hey babe," Jonathan smiled and kissed the ginger's cheek.

They were at Shermin's house with the brunette waiting to be let inside.

"Come in hun," the shorter male smiled.

"Thank you," the jock grinned as the couple strolled into the living room, and sat on the couch. Enjoying each other's company. Without their family intruding.

Shermin crawled into the elder's lap when Jonathan smirked, and slammed the tiny boy into the cushion while leaning on top of the ginger kissing his lips gently.

It went from gently kissing to a full make out where Jonathan was biting the boy's neck, and growling when the small boy yelped.

"J-onatho-on," Shermin cried when the elder stopped immediately, and sat up off the boy. The small ginger sat up as well, and blushed, "You know I enjoy our kissing and huggles and stuff, but I feel like you are changing a bit when we started dating." Which was about 3 months ago.

"What you mean?" The brunette asked.

"Well you been more dominant," Shermin face was as vibrant as his hair, "Not only with me, but uh with the school. I heard what you said to Joe, and I uh appeciate you. But you were a bit brutal about it."

"I did not realize that. I'm sorry," the elder chuckled awkwardly, "I just get so angry when people bully you because you are so great, and I just love you so much."

Wait. Love? They said it before, but it was more like a dream.

"I love you too," Shermin breathed out happy that one of them said it.

"You love me?"

"Ever since I layed my eyes on you."

The brunette just smiled. Happy with where his life is heading.

.....

Jonathan was on top of the world. He could feel the stars kiss his cheeks, and the moon hug him.

He got his love

He got a 4.0

He got the scoring touch down that sent the team to state.

He did it!

"Hey," a shy girl smiled to the brunette on his way to Calculus.

"Uh hi," Jonathan waved.

"Congratulations on the winning touch down."

"Um thanks "

The boy strolled off with a shrug.

Who was she?