Okay

Shermin nuzzled his face into the soft sturdy pillow under him. He was so comfortable. So secure. Wait. The pillow was holding the small ginger. Pillows do not do that. Pillows do not rub his back, and play with his hair.

Shermin shot his eyes open, and sat up as the ringing in his head played a sad tune. Right beneath him was his lover....He means best friend....Jonathan. He was chuckling as the taller boy grabbed ahold of the smaller boy wrist. The brown haired lad pulled the ginger to his chest.

"You might be still sick so relax a little," Jon smiled as he messed with Shermins hair by massaging the boys scalp.

The small boy found his voice after struggling for a few seconds, "No no I was not sick. I'm okay."

"Gingersnap....You were super pale and dizzy. I was so worried. I think you need to rest."

"But why are you in my bed?" Shermin sassed.

Jonathan just chuckled, "To make sure you do not move. You need rest. Mr. I will work myself to death on school work to make sure I do not fail."

"That was a bad impression."

"I was not an impression if it is true."

Shermin rolled his eyes as his anxiety began to acting up again. He rarely gets panic attacks anymore. He used to get them all the time as a child, however, right now he feels his chest tighting. His stomachaching that it rumbles. His breath leaving his lungs never coming back.

His tummy rumbled loud enough that the taller male could hear it.

"Shermin are you hungry? When was the last time you ate?" Jonathan concernly pushed the boy off him to get up.

"I'm not hungry."

"You're hungry," the brown haired man sternly stated.

"No...Jonathan...I'm not "

"I heard your stomach," John began to pace before stopping with the realization, "Do you have food issue?" The boy in front of Shermin looked so hurt. So concerned.

"Nooo," the red head almost yelled.

"Then why won't you eat!"

"I'm going to puke," Shermin covered his mouth as the taller male rushed to the short one. He picked up the red head so his legs dangled, and rushed the boy to the bathroom so he could cough up acid.

Jonathan watch Shermin cough into the toliet bowl from a standing position before slowing dropping to his knees to rub the ginger's back.

"I told you," the brunette concernly sighed.

"What?" Shermin lifted his head to look at Jon before the tall boy wiped the excess bile for the corner of his lip with his thumb.

"You're sick."

"I'm not that type of sick. I'm not contagious if that is what you are worried about."

"Shermin...I'm not worried about that. I'm worried that you wanted to get up, and move and do work when you are clearly not fit to do it," the brown haired male stated. He was really worried. Why was he so worried?

"I have bad anxiety... I took anxiety medicine to help growing up. As a child I would puke and pass out a few times, and the doctor could not really find anything wrong. It bothered them. Well they found out when I was taken to a therapist."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Jon. I just am relapsing a little. It is okay. "

"Do you need your medicine again?"

Shermin shook his head.

"Are you sure?" The tall boy asked again.

"I'm okay. "

"Well you should probably lay down and rest a little."

Shermin nodded, "That sounds nice. My head hurts "

Jonathon gulped in more things to be worried about but he just smiled, "Okay let's take a nap."

The taller boy picked up the light boy as Shermin huffed.

I love you Shermin

Jonathon told himself. He'll never say it out loud. The boy will be the death of him.