Im the queen (Chp.3)

"What do you want to eat?" Nash said walking to the kitchen and grabbing a poptart for himself.

"What do you have?" you asked walking into the kitchen.

"Look for yourself, im not your servant." Nash said with a grin. He was about to sit down when he ran into you "Watch yourself peasant im the queen." You said looking up at Nash. He started laughing and sat down "Your short thats what you are" Nash said through a bite of Poptart.

You scoffed at him and went through his cabinets until finally you found something.

Orange juice and champagne.

You took the orange juice out of the fridge and went to get the champagne. You were too short.

"Um, Nash." you said trying to reach for it. Nash laughed and got the bottle down. "Mimosas huh?" Nash said watching you mix the juice and champagne. "I mean were stuck in here all day, might as well...want one? " you said handing him the cocktail you just made. "Sure." Nash took the drink, sat on the couch and started looking through the channels.

You had to admit it.

He looked pretty hot im nothing but his boxers just casually on the couch. Its kinda funny to you. How you guys can go from banging the living shit out of each other to just friends chillin. Minus the fact your in his t-shirt and he's in boxers, its pretty casual. You grabbed your drink and sat next to Nash. You guys decided to watch Paranormal Activity, neither of you got scared from movies like this so you though it'd be fun to make fun of the characters.

"Why!? Why would you go towards the creepy noise you hear!? I would be fuckin out. Like no bitch bye. Your spirit ass can have this house, shit take the country! Im moving to Canada." Nash got up and walked to the kitchen. The movie was only 20 minutes in and Nash was done. He sat on the counter too and opened his arms motioning for you to go hug him. You walked over and he held you there for awhile before he said anything. "You realize this is the third time we've slept together. And we've finally been caught. What are we doing y/n? Like should we date or just keep doing....this...." Nash trailed off. You stood there for a moment "Do you have feelings for me Nash? Just wondering. Not that I have feelings for you. Yanno just in gen-" You were cut off by Nashs lips pressing onto yours. You were confused at first but then kissed back. "Does that answer your question?" Nash said smiling at you. "So are we a thing now?" Nash asked getting down from the counter. "I guess so..." you said looking at the floor. He lifted up your chin so you were looking at him. "Dont worry, ill treat you like the queen you are."

Should I continue the story or leave it here?