Chapter 10 'Week 1 Day 4'

***Y/N's P.O.V***

"Hiiii." Harry's voice chimed. His dimples were showing and his eyes were bright.

"Ey, Harryyyyy. How you doin'?" I said in a weird, deep manly voice. He looked at me weirdly but laughed nonetheless.

"I'm fine thank you. How about you?" He went along with my banter and I smiled.

"I'm fine. Very nice of you to ask." I changed my voice to a British accent.

"Wow, you sound like a natural."

"Are you saying I sound like a fake other times?" I mocked offense.

"No! No! I mean-"

"I'm kidding Harry. I'm just messing with ya." I gently punched his stomach.

"Oh. You're a good actress you know that?"

"Yep. That's how I get my brother in trouble all the time."

"That's mean!" He tried to scold but failed by laughing.

"He messes with me all the time! Plus he's annoying." I frowned.

"Still! Well c'mon, let's go to my house."

"I don't want to walk. I'm tired." I whined. I sound girly but eh, who cares?

"Alrighty then." He sighed and put me over his shoulder.

"Harry! Put me down you goof!"

"No. You're tired and we'll get to my house faster if I carry you."

"Aw Harry, that's so sweet!" I said in a high pitched voice.

"We are here." He marched up to his house and opened the door. On the way in he hit my head on the doorway.

"Ow Harry! That hurt!" I groaned, rubbing my head.

"Oops. Sorry love." He kept walking to his or what I think is his room. As we entered, he hit my head. Again.

"Harry!"

"Sorry! It was an accident!" He defended himself.

"You did it twice..."

"Oops?"

"Whatever. Put me down." I told him. Once I looked at his room I grimaced.

"Your room is so messy. I can't stand it."

"You sound like Lou. And it's not messy!" He pointed at me. I shrugged and started looking around for a beginning.

"Yes it is! I have three hours before my mom gets home and finds out I'm not home." I bit on my thumb nail.

"Wait your mum doesn't know you're here?"

"Nope. If she did, she would've killed me already." I said, still looking at the mess.

"Never thought you had a bad side." He winked at me. I gave him a look.

"It's not really bad. We're neighbors. So while we clean your room we can play 21 questions?"

"Sure, but where do we start?" He asked.

"You start from over there, and I start here." I instructed nicely. He nodded.

"Who asks first? You or me?" He started to pick up used clothes. That is one reason he's there.

"You. Only G and PG questions ey?" I warned him.

"Ok. Were you excited to come to England?"

"Honestly, no I did not. I hated the idea, but now, I change my mind. I kinda like it here." I said.

"Awww! You love us!" He cooed. I laughed at him and shook my head,

"Why did you and the boys really make this whole spend a day with me thing?"

"Um, no reason really. We just wanted to get to know you better." He shrugged. I frowned and shrugged too.

"Well, alrighty then! Next question!"

5 votes and comments please!

Thx 😁