Chapter 13 'True Feelings'

***Louis' P.O.V***

"Hey. What's wrong Lou?" Harry asked me.

"Nothing. I just- nevermind." I changed my mind on telling him.

"C'mon Lou, you could tell me."

"Nah. It's not important."

"Lou, please?"

"No."

"Looouuu." he dragged out.

"It's just that I-I'm just bummed about the whole Y/N thing. I mean, I like her a lot. I can't get her out of my head." I frowned.

"What the fuck Lou?!" I heard Zayn ask in desbelief. I turned around and he walked towards me.

"Zayn! Look I-" I got cut off by a fist coming in contact with my jaw. I staggered back and touched my mouth. It was bleeding. I took a swing at him as I gave him a glare.

"GUYS STOP!!" Harry yelled. He tried to seperate us, but we just pushed him away and kept on fighting. We finally got seperated when Liam and Niall arrived.

"What the hell guys?! What happened?!" Liam asked angrily.

"This fucking bastard! He- you know what? You tell them. I'm leaving." Zayn said.

Liam and Niall looked at me expectantly after he left. I wiped the blood off of my mouth and I shook my head.

"I swear I wasn't gonna do anything! I was trying to get over it!" I exclaimed. My eyes started to water with tears at the thought of losing one of my best friends. Harry walked over to me and hugged me.

"It's gonna be alright Lou." He patted my back and rubbed it in circles.

"Guys. What happened?" Niall asked.

"I fell in love with a girl I wasn't suppose to."