010. harrystyles

Louis was laying in Harry's arms while the tears rolled over his cheeks, Harry tried to comfort the little boy in his arms.

"Please Lou, after 7 years we can finally walk around together and kiss and hug each other in public, we are free. We can't let them come between us" Harry said while stroking Louis' hair.

"Harry they hate us together, they hate me" Louis said after he turned to face Harry, "They don't hate you" assured Harry him.

"Did you see Twitter today Love" Harry asked, "No" Louis said watching the tall boy fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"Here, look at the trending page" Harry said to the boy, he took the phone out of the bigger hands of his boyfriend.

"StayStrongLouis?" Louis asked and looked at Harry with teary eyes,

"They created that hashtag for you, they saw that you received all that hate and now they use this hashtag to let everyone know how you really are and what a good soul you have. Baby you're perfect, don't ever talk yourself down and let nobody talk shit about you either Love"

"We love each other and that is the most important thing, what other people think of us doesn't matter" Harry said when he took Louis' hand and softly stroke the back of his hand.

"They are right.." Louis began while looking Harry in his eyes, "..I really don't deserve you" Louis smiled through his tears.

"I love you Louis, and if you don't deserve me then I absolutely don't deserve you" Harry said and pushed his lips into the lips of the boy under him.

"I love you too"

----
harrystyles

Liked by J_corden, niallhoran and 1

Liked by J_corden, niallhoran and 1.937.739 others
harrystyles: it will be alright love

Comments disabled

Meanwhile on twitter

Harry Styles.
@Harry_Styles
Respect our decision please , sure if you don't like us but please stop the hate you all send . Love you. H

Harry Styles. retweeted
Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson
Always in my heart @Harry_Styles . Yours sincerely, Louis

----
Yeahh another update, I love writing this book so I update a lot xD

Love you all x